ChanCheol -> Practice [ Hot stuff ]

The members of Seventeen put in hours of practice without resting for a single second. You'd think this would suit them because they're used to it, but in reality, having nothing but practice dances all day wears them out, both mentally and physically.

Today, after two hours of practice, many of them are on the floor, with only the performance team left standing. They're just as exhausted as the others, but they want to stay strong and on their feet to show the other members how to do the right moves.

Nevertheless, when they see that no one is keeping up, they decide to stop. Jun and Minghao go to fetch water, Soonyoung approaches Jihoon and Chan goes to see the leader.

" Coups Hyung. "

The interpellant gently raises his head and when he sees that it's his maknae he grabs his wrist and drags him to the ground between his legs. Once Chan's ass are on the ground, he immediately feels two arms encircling his waist and a warm breath against the back of his neck.

" It's been two full days of non-stop practice, and both you and the other dancers will seem to be charging like crazy. Your energy never leaves you or what ? "

" Yes, I assure you that the hours of practice tire us out too, we just have a different logic to yours hyung. "

" Hmm ? What's that supposed to mean ? "

" Coups hyung, me, the JunHao and Hosh we're the performance team we must always be the most full of energy to train you the best we can. Not to mention that I'm the youngest one here, so since I'm the maknae my role is also to boost your energy as much as possible during these hours of practice. "

Seungcheol nods gently and begins to sprinkle Chan's skin with multiple little butterfly kisses, the black-haired boy giggling like a child and positioning himself better in his elder's arms.

It's true that none of the members know it, but the two boys have been a couple for no less than six months now, and of course the others have noticed that they're a lot closer than they used to be, but they haven't had time to pay any more attention than that because of the hours of practice that take up all their time.

Their choreographer, seeing that no one was keeping up and that everyone wanted to sleep, finally left them alone. Everyone was happy with this news and the members left the room one by one, with only Seungcheol and Chan remaining in the practice room.

The maknae finally gets up from between his leader's legs, turns the music back on and starts practicing again. Seungcheol is still amazed by his lover's talent; he's always perfect in every way, and this never ceases to impress the older man.

Seungcheol finally stands up and comes to stand not far from Chan, the maknae stops his movements and comes running straight towards his elder, the latter smiles and opens his arms, once Chan reaches his arms, he encircles his waist and lifts him into the air to make him spin.

The youngest giggles like a child and Seungcheol smiles at the wonderful sound, finally stopping his spinning and depositing Chan against the ground, the maknae wraps his arms around his leader's neck while he places his hands on Chan's hips.

Without waiting any longer, the older one pushing Chan over to the room's large mirror and set his maknae ablaze, sucking on his lower lip to get Chan to open his mouth and folding it young, Seungcheol took the opportunity to insert his tongue into the younger one's mouth, taking care to caress his boyfriend all over, from his upper back to his ass.

When Chan feels his leader press his ass between his hands, he can't help but moan softly without even realizing it: his body undulates against Seungcheol's and their two budding erections finally meet, Seungcheol grunts with pleasure as Chan moans more and more.

The younger man's hands finally slide under Seungcheol's top and this stops the leader in his tracks, he pulls away from his boyfriend and looks into his eyes.

" I thought I was tired from hours of practice, but in the end I've still got plenty of energy left. "

" Energy to do what ? " Chan asks innocently, even though he knows what his boyfriend is referring to.

" Energy to break your ass and make you see the stars. "

" You always have a way of saying it..."

Seungcheol smirks and, not wanting to wait any longer, decides to simply lock the practice room door and return to his younger, without a hint of gentleness he bites Chan's lower lip, Chan lets out a grunt of pain and opens his mouth to let his tongue play with his own, Seungcheol's hands come to undo Chan's clothes without any difficulty.

" Coupsie, I don't think this is a good idea. We've still got hours of practice to do."

" I'll be gentle, I promise."

" You're never gentle when we have sex together. "

Chan rolls his eyes and lets out a squeak of pain when he feels Seungcheol bite the skin of his neck, the elder's hand comes to join Chan's crotch and he starts to make his maknae feel good, so good that the dancer moans continuously, trying to be as discreet as possible so the other members don't hear him, even if the walls are soundproof you never know.

When Chan ends up in Seungcheol's hand, he turns his elder and finds himself with his back against the mirror, knowing full well that his elder still has his handkerchiefs on him, so he comes to pick them up. The packet was in the back pocket of his elder's jeans, so he took the opportunity to knead his elder's ass between his hands, which immediately started moaning, and once the handkerchief was in front of him, he took it in his hand to wipe it off.

Chan for his part completely undid his leader's clothes, kissing, licking and sucking Seungcheol's skin in several different places until he reached his eldest's crotch, without even warning his lover he took it in his mouth and began to move up and down.

The leader moans continuously and pays no attention to whether his noises are too loud or not, he just enjoys what his youngest is doing, after a few moments he comes in his boyfriend mouth and the youngest steps back to spit it all out in a handkerchief.

The two men get dressed and head out of the room to their beds.

" Coupsie, you'll show me the stars when we're out of practice hours, I promise."

" I can't wait until we're out of practice time. "

"Pervert."

" But you love it."

" I love everything about you Coupsie."

" I love you too baby."

" Coupsie when are we going to tell the others we're a couple ? "

" Tomorrow before practice time ? "

" I can't wait to see their reaction. "

Seungcheol smiled and ran his hand through his lover's hair, sincerely hoping this news would boost his members' energy for the remaining hours of practice. He's really looking forward to the end of all the hours of practice.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3