JunHao -> Witch

A young man in his twenties is walking quietly through his town, a gentle smile on the corners of his lips, he's happy overall today because it's Halloween and it's his favorite holiday because it's the only one that's not silly and full of tenderness, it's a holiday that was created to scare each other and he really likes it.

The little blond boy keeps on walking until he comes across a house, dark and murky - well, in his eyes it's not really a house, it's more like an old abandoned garage - and the boy, who likes to be filled with a million shivers of fear, decides to venture into this space, darker than a forest in the middle of the night.

Now that the boy is in front of the two open doors of the faded, dark garage, he peers through the small opening between the two doors, and there he sees a young man with hair as dark as the room.

He's standing around a cauldron, mixing a thousand and one things. When a product touches the liquid in the container, it makes an explosion in the air.

Suddenly, an enormous noise was heard, as the black-haired man exploded something against the opposite wall, startling the blond, who was so frightened that he opened the doors and found himself on the floor.

" Who the fuck dares bother me, I'm already having a hard time I need someone to piss me off even more."

The blond swallowed and stood up, trying to leave but a major force held him back and he found himself with his back against a wall.

The young man begins to feel slightly afraid, he who had wanted to shiver with stress and fear, is now completely served.

The black-haired man approaches the blond and gently snaps his fingers, stopping the force that was pinning the blond against the wall.

In any case, even if the force abandons him, it's the black man's body that blocks it. The blond is completely trapped in this place.

" It's nice to have a curious little visitor so I can try out some potions on you."

" Who said I was okay with that ? "

" You really think you're in a position to negotiate ? You're the one who insinuated yourself into my home, you know."

" I didn't know it was inhabited, this place is dark and abandoned how could I have known you lived there ? "

" You talk a lot you know..."

" I'm defending myself it's not the same."

The blond sighed and felt the black-haired man press his body even harder against his own, then finally, after a few minutes, he felt the pressure release as the black-haired man returned to his cauldron in a fraction of a second, the blond even had the impression that the black-haired man had teleported himself so quickly, but that's just his imagination. Or so he thinks.

When he sees the black-haired man putting strange products back into his pot and sees him creating clouds of light that make him cough, he really begins to think that the young man has some rather strange powers.

" You're not human, are you ? "

The black-haired man sighs and looks up at the blond.

" If I'm not, what do you think I am ? "

" I don't know but..."

Once again, the blond felt a force grip his wrist, and his feet dragged along the ground until he landed on the black-haired man's legs.

" See you manage to do that, how do you want me to see you as a human ? "

" I need you to drink this concoction please."