ChanCheol -> Composition

Saturday morning, eleven thirteen, that's what Chan's cell phone indicates.

The young man hasn't slept all night, he just can't do it, and with good reason: he's got a project to do, but he's lacking inspiration to an extent he never thought he'd know, paper balls are filling his room.

Rage and frustration seize his being, he's clearly fed up, he really can't do it and it's very irritating for him. He sighs and crosses his arms on his desk, his head joins his arms, his eyes close, and at the same time he hears music coming from the room opposite.

The young man straightens up and snaps his fingers, a smile returning to the corners of his lips, he rises from his chair and leaves to see his eldest.

Chan leaves his room and walks slowly towards his eldest's, carefully opening the door. Of course, his eldest's can't hear him; he's wearing headphones and seems extremely focused on his own music...

The youngest slowly approaches and settles down on his elder's bed, takes a pencil and sheets of paper and begins to write a piece of music.

Inspiration comes just by looking at the man he secretly loves, and the writing comes so naturally that he can't stop smiling. After a good half-hour, Seungcheol finishes composing his soundtrack, stretches and finally realizes that he's not alone in his room. The young man gets up from his desk chair and comes over to his younger's side.

" Oh hyung, have you finished your composition ? " Says Chan.

" Yes, indeed, I'm quite satisfied with my work. " replies Seungcheol with a smile.

Chan nods with a smile and hides his music behind his back. Seungcheol understands that his younger's is hiding something from him...

" Why are you looking at me like that hyung ? "

" What are you hiding behind your back ? "

Chan blinks, his hands getting sweaty, then he thinks to himself that his elder will be able to help him finish his music because really he doesn't know how to finish his music...

" Our music teacher asked us to compose a song." Says the youngest

" Can you do it alone ? Or you need my help ? "

" Yes i almost finish but I don't know how to finish it. "

Seungcheol raises his eyebrows and holds out his hand as if to ask for the song. Chan understands him so he gently hands his sheet to his elder, who begins to read...

" The theme is love, right ? " asks the older boy.

" That's what the girls wanted..." Chan rolls his eyes

" Logical perhaps that they're hoping to get a declaration from someone..."

" What ? "

" Your own composition sounds like a..."

Chan grabs his leaf, his cheeks tinged red, he doesn't even dare look his elder in the eye anymore.

" It's not what you think." Says the younger

" Do I know him ? "

" Who ?"

Chan manages to look into his eldest's eyes again, his cheeks on fire, his heart seemingly ready to burst from his ribcage. His breathing quickens, his hands become even more clammy than before...

" You're talking about someone in this music. 《 I'd like to tell you how I feel, but I don't know how 》 《 Please don't look at me like we're just friends, I know you and I are much more than that 》 "  Seungcheol says, quoting the phrases from Chan's composition.

" Stop ! I..."

" Who are you talking about ? Did I know her or him ? "

Chan is on the verge of tears, he doesn't want to reveal his feelings to his eldest but right now he doesn't know how to get out of it. His eldest keeps looking at him, the tension is unbearable, Chan's heart is on the verge of exploding.

" You know him hyung, you know him very well indeed, it's a boy. I'm gay hyung."

" Who do you have as a friend, Joshua, Jeonghan, Seongkwan, Hansol..."

" And you too..."

Seungcheol blinks, his cheekbones tinged red, he looks his youngest in the eyes

" Did you write your composition with me in your mind ? "

" Yes, that's why I came here, the inspiration came from looking at you. "

" By any chance, do you have feelings for me ? "

"I thought it was pretty clear in my composition. "

" Yes it's clear but I want to hear it from your own mouth with your own words. "

Chan sighed, he wouldn't dare say it, but acting he could, so gently he closed his eyes and moved towards his elder, his mouth meeting his elder's.

He was about to move away, but Seungcheol put his hand behind his head to keep their lips in contact. The elder moves his mouth over that of his younger's. Chan was really struggling to keep up with his eldest's frantic pace, so he gently pushed him away...

" Wow, but..." Chan begins, breathless.

" I've been waiting a long time for this moment. "

" Do you have feelings for me ? "

" For not far from a year..." Said Seungcheol

" Why didn't you tell me ? "

" I wanted to wait until you graduated but you came and broke my plans with your composition. "

" I'm sorry, but you're my only source of inspiration, I couldn't write it before."

" That's sweet, come here..."

Seungcheol lies down in his bed and draws his youngest onto him, the latter's head coming to rest on his chest. The eldest caresses his youngest's back, Chan's eyes close gently and yes, since he's spent his night awake, he's tired, plus his eldest's touch is so gentle it feels good. He doesn't want to sleep, but his fatigue is too much to bear.

" You can sleep, I wouldn't blame you, maybe I'll take a nap too." Says the older one

" Um, let's sleep. We'll finish the composition later."

" I already finished it."

" At what time ? "

" When I swiped your sheet I quickly wrote the ending."

" And what does it say ? "

" That you belong to me. "

Chan's eyes reopen, he meets his elder's gaze and smiles his eyes close again....

" You belong to me too..."

Seungcheol smiles and places a kiss in his younger's hair, cradles his head more securely on his pillow and the two boys quickly fall asleep callused to each other...

<3-------------<The end>------------<3