Chan/ ChanCheol -> Fine

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Today, the members of Seventeen gather in their practice room to start learning the choreography for their new song, and they're all excited to be doing it, except Chan.

The maknae has been sleeping extremely badly because he hasn't been able to stop stressing out. Honestly, the members don't know it, but every time they prepare for a new comeback, Chan sleeps badly, he exhausts himself to the point of collapse and it becomes a real vicious circle, but he can't get rid of it.

At the moment, the boy is watching the choreographer give the instructions. Normally, he'd retain everything in a matter of moments, but his brain follows nothing: he blinks repeatedly, yawns and gives himself mental slaps to stay focused and awake, but absolutely nothing helps. He retains nothing and keeps making mistakes.

The youngster sighs and runs his hand through his hair, a stress attack starting to build up inside him and tears of panic threatening to flow, so he prefers to inform his elders that he's leaving to get some fresh air for a few moments, obviously his friends are worried about him, Jeonghan decides to follow him.

The second oldest finds the youngest, sitting in a corner of the hall, shaking with stress, starting to scratch his skin. Jeonghan immediately approaches him and takes one of Chan's hands in hers to stop him continuing.

" Jeonghan hyung."

" Dino-ah, what's going on? "

" I'm sorry, I'm tired, but i'm fine I promise."

" Don't apologize, it happens to be exhausted Chan. If you'd told us, we'd have understood and we'd have given you a day off at home. And don't say your fine when your not Chan."

" I don't want this day off hyung. "

Jeonghan sighs and lets go of Chan's hand to stroke his back instead, the maknae rests his head on the older man's shoulder and calms down calmly.

After a few minutes he explains to his friend that he feels ready to go back, Jeonghan nods and the two meet up with the others in the practice room, everyone is worried about Chan but they continue training anyway.