ChanCheol -> Crush

Chan after selling his friend's feelings to Jeonghan finds himself with his crush's number in his hands, nevertheless he has no idea what to do, he hesitates to send him a message then finally he tells himself that he only has one life, so he might as well try in the worst case he'll take a wind and move on.

~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~-°~-°~

Chan

Hey ! I hope you're well hyung, Jeonghan hyung gave me your number and I'd love to chat with you, you sound interesting.

~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~-°~-°

The boy puts his cell phone on standby mode and then looks back at his crush, who uses his T-shirt to wipe off his perspiration, revealing his fine musculature - the girls are screaming with joy in the background - while Chan finally regrets having sent his message to his eldest, so he turns his cell phone back on, and what a surprise when he sees that not only has his eldest seen his message, but he's also replied to it.

~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~-°~-°

Cheol hyung

Hey, I'm fine, how are you ?
I sincerely wonder what you did to get my number so easily from Jeonghan, he never gives out my number that easily.
And I don't mind getting to know you, but wouldn't it be better in person ?

Chan

I'm fine, thanks.
Let's just say I got some useful information and sold it for your number.
I'm pretty shy so messages are best for now.

Cheol hyung

I'm sure it had something to do with Joshua, the boy literally caught his eye.
But I don't even know what you look like. Don't you even want a picture ?

Chan

You're right hyung I think we'll have a new couple very soon.
Well, I'm not as handsome as you, but why not ?

~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~-°~-°

Chan puts his phone back on standby mode and decides to leave his bench to go behind a tree, from where he weighs up the pros and cons. If he reveals himself now, there are two options: either Seungcheol will come straight to him and there'll be panic on board, as he's really extremely shy, or he won't find him to his liking and they won't talk anymore, which is no better in a way. So Chan decides to look for photos of himself in his gallery and finds three pretty good ones, one with Joshua and two on his own.

~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~-°~-°~

Cheol hyung

Finally, I was getting sick and tired of hearing him talk about his American all day long without moving his ass.
My beauty isn't extraordinary anymore and don't underestimate yourself, okay ?

Chan

It was the same on my side, but it was still cute.
What do you mean your beauty isn't extraordinary ? Hey, don't make fun of me like that.