JunHao -> See you again

-> Chinese
Korean

" I don't want you to leave me Junnie hyung, I want you to stay right by my side."

" I want to stay with you too baby Hao, but I have dreams to fulfill, I swear we'll see each other again. I promise myself to see you again."

It's now been five years since Minghao separated from the one he loved most, when he was only sixteen, his boyfriend abandoning him to follow his dreams, yet he can't even manage to move on without him, whereas he can manage just fine, because he sees his music group working to perfection. He sees him extremely close to other people too, he's bound to have forgotten, after all it's been five years and they were young, when was youthful love perhaps ? For Jun perhaps, but not for Minghao.

He's fed up with the situation, to be honest, so he decides to leave his native country and go to Korea. He has no hope of seeing Jun again with his own eyes, but he wants to go there anyway.

Surprisingly, the plane ride goes quickly and he soon sets foot on Korean soil, with his suitcase and his laptop on Google maps, and starts walking towards the hotel he's booked.

He finds it very quickly and settles into his room before going out and looking around, surprised to find that his hotel is opposite Pledis, the agency where Jun is based. But he doesn't pay much attention to it, as it's not a world for him, preferring to ask the bar next door if they're looking for waiters.

With a great deal of surprise, he quickly and easily found a job, starting his shift that very evening, and his boss explained to him that the bar is often booked by kpop groups in the evenings. Minghao was a little scared, as his first shift would be for people known and recognized almost all over the world.

The evening arrives very quickly and Minghao is shocked to see the members of Seventeen arrive, and is especially surprised to see him, after all these years. The young man looks at him and his eyes widen; he stops talking to Joshua and comes straight over to hug Minghao.

Tears roll down his cheeks, and he knows Jun is crying too, for he hears him sniffle repeatedly.

" It's been so long and especially so good to see you again. "

" You promised me before that we would see each other again. It took a while, but that day has finally arrived Junhui."

" It feels weird to hear you call me by my full name. You can always call me Jun or Junnie, you know."

" We're still that close ? "

" Baby Hao, of course. We didn't broke up back then, you still my precious boyfriend. I'm sorry when I got here I broke my phone so I had to change it and I had no memory of your entire cell phone number. But now that you're here you'll be able to give me your number again so we can make up for those five years."

" You even remember the time ? "

" I even remember the date I left Hao, it was November 6, the day before your birthday you resented me and that's normal by the way. "

" I love you Junnie hyung you know, I could never have blamed you."

" Hao, I love you too, we've been a couple for three years, we've known each other since we were kids and you're the person I've loved the most and still love the most. I kept telling the members about you but as I had no proof they couldn't believe me, but now I can finally introduce my boyfriend to my friends."

Minghao's cheeks turn slightly red, it feels strangely strange to say he's a couple again, but in the end nothing between them is broken, the chemistry between them is still there and it's not about to break, apparently.

Minghao stops hugging Jun and turns to his boss, who smiles and tells him that he can do what he likes with this evening. Jun is happy to hear this and takes his younger brother's face in his hands and puts his lips against those of the one he loves.

The younger man slowly panics, trying to push his elder away, but finally realizing that he's really missed this, he closes his eyes, puts his hands on Jun's back and kisses him back.

The cheers of the Seventeen members are heard and this brings both boys back down to earth, Jun steps back and takes his boyfriend's hand in his own to lead him towards the members.

" Guys, I can finally introduce you to the man of my life. Xu Minghao ~"

Minghao bends forward and the other members tell him he doesn't need to do this, he's already accepted into the Seventeen family.

The young Chinese is happy to hear this, settles into a chair next to Jun, and feels his eldest come to rest his head against his shoulder and one of his hands come to play with his own.

" It's so good to see you again and to be able to be like this with you."

" It's true that it's good to see you again too. My feelings for you have never changed in all this time they've stayed the same and I'm glad I joined Korea."

" Did you make this trip in order to see me again ? "

" No, in my head it was impossible for us to see each other again, Korea is huge but for some reason, the hotel I booked was opposite pledis and my boss told me that kpop groups come here every night. On purpose, it's only my first shift and I run straight into you and your band."

" We were destined to meet again and end our lives together. Baby Hao, you have so much talent you must join us. "

" After five years ? Your fans won't like it. "

" Yes they will ! Our fans are going to appreciate you just like the members are going to love you, don't worry I'm here, even if you fall I am and always will be here to catch you."

" I love you."

" I love you too. "

Jun and Minghao smile at each other and the evening goes relatively smoothly, the young Chinese gets to know everyone and the members ask for a demonstration after this one, all the boys tell Minghao to join their group, Minghao doesn't think anymore and lets his heart guide him, so that's how the Seventeen group gains a thirteenth member and Jun keeps his boyfriend by his side, forever.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3