JiHan -> Lying

Jeonghan and Joshua have been friends for about three years now, they live under the same roof, usually the atmosphere between them is just perfect, everything's going for the best, but lately some tensions have appeared between the two, these come more from the older's side and Joshua really doesn't understand.
He tries several times to talk to his elder brother, but the latter simply tells him that it's because he's tired, because of work - that's an easy reason, isn't it ? Nevertheless, the youngest doesn't pay any more attention than that, he just lets it go and the situation gets worse and worse...

Joshua is currently sitting at the table, his plate in front of his eyes. Normally, he'd be eating with his eldest, but the latter is nowhere to be seen, so he sighs, leaves his plate on the table and goes off to his room to stare at the ceiling and cry at the situation.
After ten minutes or so, he hears the front door open - it's probably Jeonghan coming in. Normally, he'd welcome his eldest with open arms and a smile, but tonight he doesn't feel like it, and more than anything he wants to see if his eldest is coming to him or not.
After a few seconds, his integration is answered as his bedroom door opens, softly.

" Joshua-ah ? You haven't eaten, come on. " Calls the eldest

" I'm not hungry, hyung. " Joshua replies.

" What's happening to you right now, Shuji ? "

" Are you kidding me ? You're the one running away from me like the plague, and I'm the problem."

" I told you that work-"

" Takes up all your time, yes I know. Hyung that's bullshit I know, I know you. "

The eldest in the room sighs and gently comes to sit on the youngest's bed, instinctively his hand comes to join his younger's hair, the latter earns a tiny smile then finally for lack of affection he straightens up and takes his eldest in his arms.
Jeonghan was surprised, but returned the embrace anyway, and the younger boy sighed with pleasure, glad to be able to hug his eldest again. It had been a long, long time, too long in his eyes.

" I don't understand what I did wrong to you hyung. " says the younger shyly.

" You didn't do anything wrong, I'm the problem not you."

" You recognize that ? You know we're friends you can tell me anything. "

Jeonghan tensed in his younger son's arms, then a solitary tear rolled down his cheek.

" Friends, of course. "

" Hyung, you're weird."

" Joshuji, if I told you I was lying to you would you believe me ? "

" You're lying to me about what ? "

Jeonghan pulls away slightly from his younger son, putting back his younger son's messy hair and plunging his gaze into the younger man's. The latter is simply waiting for an answer to his question.

" I told you we were friends and would remain so until we died. "

" Hmm..."

" The truth is, I don't see you as just a friend, you don't realize it and yet everyone else does, but I have strong feelings for you. Feelings that are more than just friendly."

" Why didn't you tell me earlier ? "

" I was afraid, afraid of your reaction, afraid of losing you."

" Jeonghan-ah, you'd never lose me over that, given that I've had feelings for you too since we met. "

" Why didn't you tell me this before ? "

" Exactly for the same reasons, and then when we met you were in love with a girl so I thought you were straight and I didn't stand a chance so I agreed to be your friend..."

Joshua gently lowers his head, but the older boy lifts it again, gently moving his head towards the younger boy's, and with infinite gentleness, his lips come to meet his own. At first, the kiss is on the surface, but a few seconds later it takes on a much more brazen quality, the two boys finally discovering each other, they've been waiting for this for far too long.
The kiss deepens as time goes by, the older boy's hands are passed under the younger boy's top so he can caress the latter's soft skin, while the younger boy has his hands in his elder's hair.

" Tell me Jeong- oh "

Joshua and Jeonghan open their eyes and look towards the doorway, their eldest already gone. Slowly, the elder pulls away from Joshua, Jeonghan removes his hands from under the younger boy's top and places a furtive kiss on his younger's lips before leaving. Joshua is stunned, they kiss like that and it ends like that too ?
Seungcheol seems to be teasing the older boy, and Joshua smiles at the sight, finding the chemistry between the two boys truly adorable.

" Oh Shua come and confirm that I didn't imagine your kiss. " Said Seungcheol

" Hyung ! You're embarrassing." Joshua replies, blushing slightly.

" That's what I keep telling him. " Jeonghan retorts

" But no you didn't imagine that kiss." Joshua confirms

" You're finally together ! " Shouts Seungcheol

" Ah ! I'm the only single one now. " Says Seokmin as he passes by.

" I'll take care of you, then, girl ? Boy ? Non-binary ? Queer ? Or other ? I don't care." Said the leader with a smile.

Then the leader leaves with Seokmin. Jeonghan laughs at this, as Joshua approaches his elder, wrapping his arms around him from behind and cradling his head on his elder's back, Jeonghan puts his hands on his younger brother's with a gentle smile.

" Our leader is Cupid ?" Joshua joke

" You laugh, but he's the reason I stopped lying to you in the first place. "Jeonghan replies.

" What did he tell you ? "

" That if it wasn't me doing it, he was going to do it in a vulgar way. "

" Meaning ? "

" I don't know, but knowing Seungcheol he probably would have said, ' Jeonghan wants to take you violently in the shower '."

" Just like he and Chan do. I see..."

" Stop it, I still can't believe he'd take away all my baby's innocence."

The two boys laugh, they're completely happy to be a couple at last, to have found each other again, now they can only move forward together towards a bright future with their friends by their side they're invincible.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3

@vibesmaylie this is for you i hope you like it <3