JeongCheolChan -> Kidult

So, we don't have any kind of romance right here, just friendship between the two oldest and the maknae <3

--------

Jeonghan and Seungcheol are really referred to as the two parents of the Seventeen group, meaning, they love to take care of the other members and also to play with them and push them to their limits. They really enjoy pissing off all the members, but their favorite target is their maknae Chan, also known as Dino. The two boys find it really amusing how he reacts when they push him to his limits, so today before starting they meet up in the older boy's room to prepare their attacks.

" Are we really agreeing to this ? " says Seungcheol, unsure of their joke.

" It'll be fun, and fans love it when we crash live shows ! " Says Jeonghan.

" Okay ~ let's do it ! Let's go ! I'll join him first and as soon as Chan laughs you'll join in. "

And just like that, the two boys are on their way to see their maknae, who's posed in the practice room with his personal camera in front of his eyes, doing a live set for his fans, calm reigns in the room until Seungcheol shows up out of nowhere.

At first, Chan is surprised, then finally he acts as if it's normal and shifts to give his leader some space, who starts to pick up his phone to go live at the same time to watch the comments.
Some say hello, others openly ship the duo. This kind of comment makes Seungcheol laugh, and to tease his friend and the fans, he comes over to tickle his ribs, Chan shifts and grunts in displeasure, slaps his friend's hand, and explodes with laughter.

For Jeonghan, who was behind the door, this laughter is the signal, so he also enters the room as if it were his own, Chan's mood changes, he knows full well what's going to happen, his friends are going to make him get angry. The maknae moves back to the center of the room and lets Jeonghan take his place. Jeonghan pulls up a chair and takes his place next to his younger brother, greeting the Carats.
The two friends at either end of the table then give each other countless glances and mischievous smiles.

" Dino yah ! Can you dance for us ? The room is big and empty, so you've got all the space you need ! " Says the leader

" Ah but yes ! You do it so well too ! We're watching you, little baby ! " Jeonghan replies

Now the maknae has understood why his two friends are here, they're here to test his patience. What makes the two older ones laugh is that they know for a fact that Chan doesn't have much of it, and it only takes a few sentences to make their friend's brain crack. So that's what they've decided to do, right there in front of a brightly lit camera.

" Come on, please ! Let's dance! Come on our little baby ! " says Jeonghan in a childlike voice.

" Anyway we won't leave until you do." Says Seungcheol, looking Chan in the eye.

" Look, even the Carats want it ! " Jeonghan replies, looking at the comments

" Come on ! Do it there's enough room besides"

" You really are kids you know that ? I'm supposed to be the youngest one here, not you. " Says Chan really annoyed by the situation.

The two eldest give each other a knowing look, then turn on their chairs to face their maknae and the camera. Luckily for them, Chan, having passed his chairs to his elders, found himself settled on a stool, so without much hesitation the two boys took their maknae in their arms.

" Guys, stop. I really wonder who's the youngest here sometimes." Says the boy exhausted and tired of his two elders.

" Okay ~ we're kids, sure, but it's fun and you love that about us. You even like us a lot. " Says Seungcheol.

" You're our baby anyway, you're our child but you have an adult mentality that's all. " Says Jeonghan

" You're a Kidult ~ An adult child ! "

" And we love you Channie ! "

" From the depths of our hearts and souls. "

Finally their opening joke falls flat, they love their maknae too much so they're let speak their hearts, Chan is touched, deeply touched by the words of the two older members, he also hugs the two members and they stay like this for a few minutes, minutes in which fans comment on how cute this scene is. After a while, Jeonghan raises his head and catches Seungcheol's gaze, who smiles and nods.

" It's all very cute, but we still haven't had our dance. Baby Channie ~ " Says Jeonghan

" Oh no, it's not going to happen again ! Please leave me alone." replies Chan, disappointed that he hasn't forgotten about it.

" Oh yes it is ! We won't finish this live if you don't dance ! " says Seungcheol

" You know what ? I'll do it. I'll do it on condition that Jeonghan hyung sings right after. And you rap Coups hyung. "

The two older boys nod and step back from their maknae's arms, he looks at the camera, steps down from his stool and begins to perform his task, once it comes to an end, the two remaining boys applaud, a smile on their lips.

" Now it's your turn. The two old men. "

" What ? No, no, clearly not. And old men ? fuck you kid. " Says Seungcheol

" Bye bye little baby, see you later " Jeonghan retorts

" Also bye Carats ! We love you. "

" Oh, yeah ! Bye Carats see you next time ~ "

And that's how Jeonghan gets up from his chair, Seungcheol does the same and the two boys leave the room, leaving their maknae alone, who's seething with rage. Chan sighs to bring his anger down, then decides to say goodbye to his fans. He tells them he has an emergency to deal with. An emergency that concerns only him, and Seungcheol and Jeonghan are going to regret having disturbed Chan's precious live show. The young man is determined to annoy his two elders in turn, so we'll see how patient they are.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3

@dinosleftfoot okay ~ Here I go with your request ! I really hope you like it <3