JunHao -> Ignore

Jun and Minghao have been a couple for almost two years now, and they've been going about their business like an old couple. The night before, Jun stayed up late playing with his best friend online, and Minghao didn't say a word, but this morning he's in the mood for a little revenge. He thought about several things, then finally settled on just one. Ignore his boyfriend all day.
This is complicated for him, because he likes Jun as his own life, but he has to make his boyfriend understand that playing until one in the morning to wake up at noon is not a life, at least not the one he wants.
While his lover is still fast asleep, he gets out of bed and goes into the living room. Usually, he would prepare two meals, but today he's only preparing one, so he makes himself a hot chocolate and settles down on the sofa.
A few minutes later, his boyfriend finally wakes up and comes yawning into the living room, his hair a mess and his eyes closed. Just as he was about to lay his head on the black-haired man's shoulder, the latter got up to put his cup in the kitchen sink.
Jun didn't really understand what had just happened, he rubbed his eyes and yawned, then got up from the sofa to join his boyfriend in the kitchen. Once there, he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist and laid his head on his shoulder. Minghao struggles to let go of the older boy, who doesn't understand the action his youngest is begging for...
The latter leaves the room and goes back to the living room. Jun remains confused, makes his morning tea and leaves for the living room...

" Hao, baby, what's going on ? Why are you ignoring me ? " Jun asks gently.

No reply is heard, Jun starts to lose patience too, sighs and leaves to get his tea, if his boyfriend has decided to ignore him well he's going to do the same. This action Minghao hadn't planned at all, so while his eldest left for the kitchen, he wrote a note on a piece of paper lying around. He put it down right in front of his lover's computer, then left for his room.
At the same time, Jun returns and, as expected, sits down in front of his PC to find the message his boyfriend had left a few seconds earlier.

《 I'm ignoring you for a reason, it's up to you to find out what it is. 》

Jun is even more confused, he really doesn't understand what his boyfriend is getting at, then he turns on his computer and on opening it, he comes across the games page he used the day before, then there it echoes in his head. It's got to be because he's been playing games on his PC for hours that his boyfriend has a grudge against him. So he switches off his computer, drinks his tea and heads for the bedroom.
There he finds his boyfriend slumped over in bed, Jun approaches him gently and jumps on him.

" I understand why you're mad at me. It's because I played all night with Joshua at LOL ( Leage Of Legends ) " Says Jun.

" You're heavy. Move. " Says Minghao with annoyance in his voice.

" Ah, that's what it's all about ! I'm really strong. "

The blond shifted so as to stand next to his lover and let him breathe at the same time, Minghao sighed and came to rest his head on his lover's chest. Jun's right hand immediately finds the younger man's hair.

" Don't do that again ! Otherwise I'll ignore you again. "

" Oh but Hao, my love. Don't take it like that, we just had some fighting to do."

" Playing has become more important than your sleep, it's not serious."

" Are you worried about me ? "

Minghao sighs again and hides his head against his boyfriend's chest, the latter laughing at this cute reaction.

" You're too cute, I'm glad to see you're worried about me, but don't worry I won't do that again ! " Jun says, giggling softly.

" I'm not forbidding you to play with Shua hyung, but simply to come to bed rather than at one in the morning."

" And is midnight fifty-nine okay ? "

" You really are such a idiot."

" That's why you love me Hao, even if I was joking I'd stay until eleven thirty at the most. How's that ? "

" Hum. "

Jun laughed softly and then came to take his boyfriend's head in his hands, once his boyfriend's head was raised towards him, he in turn approached and placed a gentle kiss on his lover's lips.

" It's to seal our promise and also because I didn't get any this morning when I woke up." Says the elder.

" You didn't deserve any too."

" And now I deserve some ? "

Minghao laughs, and comes to place a kiss on his boyfriend's lips, this one deeper than the first, both boys ecstatic. Jun pulls away from his boyfriend and looks into his eyes.

" And you too, promise me one thing."

" What's that ? "

" Don't ignore me like you just did, it's an unbearable situation. "

" Ah ! I'll do it again then. "

" Then I'll go play again until not one but two in the morning with Shua then. "

Minghao's face closes instantly, once again he's been tricked into his own trap, he quickly moves away from his elder and goes to sit on the edge of the bed, he feels his elder coming up behind him but he lets him. Jun's arms wrap around Minghao's waist and the dark-haired man's head rests gently on his lover's shoulder.

" You know I was joking." Says Jun

" I was joking too, I'm too attached to you to ignore you for long."

" The proof, you dropped your joke in fifteen minutes. "

" Oh but you-"

" I love you too. "

To accompany the end of this sentence, Jun planted a kiss on his boyfriend's neck, and he laughed. This morning, which had begun rather badly, ended relatively well.
The two lovers are the happiest in the world on this balmy morning, their eyes riveted on the raindrops falling on their window and cuddling like this. One thing's for sure: Jun won't be playing it again until so late, and Minghao won't be pulling any more pranks like this.
It's too hard to ignore the one you love and have them ignore you back.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3