ChanSol/VerDi -> Just friend

Vernon is ensconced on the couch in the music agency's main room, Seungkwan his best friend's head resting on his shoulder, and the two boys stare at the older boy's computer right before their eyes, enjoying themselves as if they alone existed, only to come back to reality when the video ends.
Seungkwan starts to yawn and places a quick kiss on his younger brother's cheek.

On the other side of the room, Chan, the youngest member of the gang, is watching the duo, his eyes full of flame. If a look could kill, Seungkwan, like Vernon, would be dead right now. The young man's arms are crossed over his chest and he sighs wearily at the sight before him.

He decides to approach the duo slowly, but stops in his tracks when he hears his two elders talking about him.

" Why is he looking at us like that ? "

" I don't know, we're just friends you and me. "

" Maybe he's jealous of our closeness ? "

" He doesn't have to be, since you and I are just friends, just as he and I are just friends. "

Chan's heart breaks into a thousand pieces, ii sighs and walks past the two boys, he doesn't even look at them and goes straight to join Seungcheol in the kitchen.

The maknae takes his leader in his arms and the elder returns the embrace to his younger, the older is worried but he doesn't want to rush his youngest member so he lets him and waits for explanations.

" He told Kwan we were just friends. Whereas we've been a couple for several weeks."

That's the reason for Chan's unhappiness, the fact that hi boyfriend ignores him and spends his time with Seungkwan.

" You need to talk to him, Channie. You know if you go on like this you'll end up suffering continually and it'll be horrible."

" Hyung I don't want to talk to him, he hurts my heart. He said it himself, we're just friends."

" Your relationship status is higher than the friendly stage, I know only me, Shua and Han know but still. It's time the others did too."

" You know I want the whole group to know, but he's the one who doesn't want to. He's ashamed of me and ashamed of being in a relationship with me, I guess."

" Baby, don't think like that! Why would he be ashamed of a boy like you ? You're incredibly perfect."

Seungcheol gently strokes his youngest brother's hair and he starts to cry, the leader doesn't like this at all, he looks away and sees the two members of the 98 line together, when his eyes meet Vernon's he calls out to him with his hand. The American swallows and leaves Seungkwan to join the leader and the maknae.

Once Vernon arrives, Seungcheol lets go of Chan slightly, the younger Chan sniffs and wipes his eyes and turns to Vernon, while Seungcheol leaves to let his two cadets sort out their problem together.

" Chan... what's going on ? "

" You dare to ask me that ? No, but you're making fun of me, telling Seungkwan hyung that we're just friends when you're the one who asked me to be a couple with you. You're really horrible to me. You don't even act like you have feelings for me."

" I'm sorry, I didn't think my actions hurt you that much. And obviously we're not just friends, I'm really in love with you Chan. "
" Prove it to me, because words are all well and good but they don't prove anything unlike actions. "

Vernon swallows and looks towards the living room, all the members are there, obviously as their voices are raised the members must have been worried so they've come to see what's going on and now the American feels really bad. Indirectly, he's hurt and is still hurting the person he really loves, but he can't help it, he can't express himself...

" You see, you can't even prove it to me. You just don't love me, Hansol. Admit it, I'll get over it, but just be honest."

" I really do have feelings for you I assure you Chan. I really do love you it's just complicated again for me..."

".Um, you know what, you said it yourself so let's go back to it, let's just go back to being friends. It'll be less complicated. "

Chan starts to walk away but Vernon holds him by the arm and hugs him from behind. Tears stream down both boys' faces. The elder finally lets go of his younger son, looks towards the limbs and then takes the maknae's wrist to turn it towards him, once his younger son's face is opposite his own, he decides to stop hesitating and above all to stop hurting his younger son.

He takes his lover's face between his hands and places his lips against Chan's. The exchange is soft and slow, filled with distress, sadness, bitterness and love.

Chan finally places his hands on Vernon's shoulders and pushes him away slightly, swallowing his saliva with difficulty and nibbling his lower lip. The American caresses Chan's cheeks and turns to the members, who are watching this scene as if they were at the movies.

" I love Chan, yes, we're not just friends. Yes, I asked him to be my boyfriend. Yes, so we've been a couple for several weeks."

The members applaud Vernon proudly, and Chan starts to cry, the American's lips come to rest on Chan's a second time and this time the exchange is soft and pleasant, filled with tenderness and affection. The maknae lets his hands run through his elder's hair and he lets his hands run down the back of the one he loves, then backs off a little just afterwards.

He slowly comes to whisper in his lover's ear.

" Of course we're not just friends, now I'm going to prove it to you every day, every minute every second, every moment that I love you."

" I love you too hyung. "

Vernon smiles and places a quick kiss on Chan's neck, Chan giggles like a child and one thing he tells himself is that he has Seungcheol to thank for this, because without him the situation would never have worked out the way it did.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3

userr08012 Hehe Here I go with your request with the ChanSol, I'm so in love with this duo but the CoupsDino part was a bonus hehe

PS : This song and this group >>>