JiHan -> Hug

Joshua and Jeonghan have been a couple for two years now and the staff and the PD nim have noticed this so they've asked the two boys to keep a suitable distance between them, so it's because of this that since the beginning of the year the two men don't have many moments together, but they do get more screen time with the person the PD nim has forced them to stay with, Seokmin for Joshua and Seungcheol for Jeonghan.

Today the members have to shoot a new episode of 《 Going Seventeen 》, the members are separated into several small groups and they play a kind of poker, Jeonghan and Joshua don't end up together as usual they were forced to separate.

Jeonghan is with Seungcheol, Chan and Seokmin while Joshua is with the Chinese line and Wonwoo, the remaining members are together.

Jeonghan looks at his boyfriend several times, Joshua does the same, and they both know they could cry at any moment, so intense is the lack of each other. Nevertheless, they mustn't break down, so they concentrate on the game.

Towards the end, Jeonghan realizes that if he and his team are to win, they have to form an alliance with Joshua and his team. If they don't, Joshua is bound to win, so they have to get their act together.

" Shua, would you like to form an alliance with us ? " ask Seungcheol to his friend's

" What do I get in return for helping you ? " Says Joshua, biting into his lollipop stick.

" If I win the final prize I'll give it to you."

" Deal."

Seungcheol nods and gives Joshua a discreet handshake. So the American hands the cards they've just received to his elder and the first round begins.
The older boy calls Joshua and the two boys follow their plan, which works out perfectly, as in the end Joshua ends up with no money.

When the game comes to a close, victory goes to Jeonghan's team and Seungcheol also wins a second prize as planned. The elder man approaches the American gently and slips the card discreetly into his friend's hand, then asks the young man to stand up.

Joshua does so, and in less than thirty seconds finds himself in his leader's arms.

" Thank you very much Shua, you've once again proved that you can be trusted. We can always trust you it's so beautiful. "

Joshua smiles and returns the hug to his elder, then the friends step back from each other and it's Seokmin's turn to hang Joshua in his arms, the hug is gentle but under Jeonghan's hate-filled gaze, when Joshua meets that gaze he gently and immediately pushes Seokmin away from his person.

Chan also comes to hug his eldest and Jeonghan starts to look at the staff, and the PD nim they look at each other and then they think of the fans, they'll really wonder if the two boys don't hug while the other three have hugged Joshua. So to avoid a scandal, the staff allows the young man to go and hug Joshua.

As Chan releases himself from Joshua's arms, Jeonghan gently approaches his boyfriend, sighs and gently takes Joshua by the hips before pressing their bodies together.

Once Joshua is snug against him, Jeonghan wraps his arms around his lover's waist and rests his head on his younger's neck. He returns the hug and doesn't hold back the tears, but Jeonghan doesn't hold them back either.

" This hug is not a thank-you hug, but a hug to show each other how much they've missed each other." Seungcheol whispers in Chan's ear.

" My parents, are finally back together. " Chan sighs, tears welling up in the corners of his eyes.

Jeonghan continues to cuddle his youngest, and seeing that he's having trouble standing, he asks his lover to jump, this one does and wraps his legs around the blond's waist.

" This hug is so meaningful for them." Says Minghao

" It proves that despite the difficulties they continue to love each other and that's beautiful. " Says Soonyoung gently

" They're so beautiful together. " Says Vernon

Everyone nods and turns their attention back to Jeonghan and Joshua, who continue to cuddle as if their lives depended on it.

Joshua finally looks Jeonghan in the eye and then, without a care for the world around them or the cameras filming them, their heads come together, their breaths mingle, their eyes lock and their lips come together in a warm, tender kiss.

This kiss isn't aggressive and envious, with no tongue playing with the other. No, it's a simple touch of lips filled with tenderness and affection, because they've missed each other. Horribly missed.

The staff ask PD nim if they should stop filming, but he replies that they should stop trying to separate them, their love is so strong that it's indestructible.

Jeonghan loosens his lips from Joshua's gently and puts him down again, but as he goes to go back to Seungcheol, Joshua holds him by his sweater, the blond man stops and feels two arms encircling his waist from behind, the younger man definitely doesn't want to let go of him and that's just as well, because he doesn't want to let go of his lover.

" I missed you so much, Jeonghan-ah."

" I miss hugging you too, your scent, your sweetness, your words, everything about you Shuji ! "

"It's been too long since you've used that nickname, I've missed it too. Hannie. "

Jeonghan smiles and places his hands on his lover's, then it's only then that he breaks out of his bubble of happiness as he realizes he's still in the middle of the 《 Going Seventeen 》 episode filming location.

Seungcheol sees that his friend's brain has frozen so he laughs softly then asks all the members to come and give the two lovers a hug. The members do just that, so the thirteen members end up in the middle of the room hugging the little couple.

" We missed our favorite couple." Seungcheol says softly, stroking Jeonghan and Joshua's backs.

The two lovers are definitely the happiest in the world in this cuddle filled with love and affection. The group's tenderness and chemistry is as strong and impossible to destroy as the love they feel for each other, and this hug was proof of that.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3