JiHan -> Fearless

Just a little question, who's your favorite ship in Seventeen ? Or in kpop ?

PS : Fearless is my favorite Seventeen song, what song of Seventeen is your favorite ?

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Jeonghan has a reputation in his school for being afraid of nothing. In fact, he's the one who scares the others with his powerful, dominant aura: blond hair, blue contact lenses, a rock style of dress, a lollipop in his mouth, his hands in the pockets of his jeans, dark make-up that brings out his fiery gaze.

That's why people are afraid of this boy who's not afraid of anything, right now the young man is walking quietly through the corridors of his school until he hears the sound of crying and banging. Jeonghan doesn't like this at all, so he slowly approaches the noise and sees one of the school's biggest harassers hitting a student who is still trying to defend himself.

Jeonghan can easily hear the students saying things that puzzle him.

[ Is he really going to save this boy ? ]

[ If he is, he's living up to his nickname.]

[ I think he's really afraid of him, he's really fearless. ]

Jeonghan shakes his head, he doesn't see why he should be afraid of a moron who thinks he's above everyone when he's nobody. The blond approaches the stalker and taps the boy on the shoulder. The boy turns around and when he sees Jeonghan's dark look, he gets scared and leaves.

When the blond sees the victim on the ground, dripping with blood and his clothes wet, no doubt from his own tears, he swallows and puts a slight pout on his face, feeling sad and horrible for the boy. Gently, he holds out his hand and the other looks at it, shaking his head.

Jeonghan sighs and comes to the other boy's level, and it's only then that he recognizes the other boy. It's Joshua, one of the students in his class; he's never spoken to him, but he's always been captivated by the American's beauty and impressed by his ability to understand any subject.

" Joshua. Come with me, I'll take you to the infirmary. You're not going to stay like that, someone has to look after you." Jeonghan uses a calm, gentle voice to reassure the younger boy.

" N..No, that'll give her extra work..." The American's voice trembles with fear and sadness.

Joshua doesn't even look at Jeonghan, he stares at the ground, tears in his eyes, the blond sighs and he takes Joshua's wrist in order to lift him up. The older man sighs once more, then decides to support the boy and help him walk to the infirmary. Even if Joshua doesn't want to go, he has no choice but to follow Jeonghan, who's keeping him on his feet anyway.

Once in the infirmary, the nurse is sad to see the American like this; it's not the first time she's seen the boy come in because of his injuries.

" Roll up your sleeves please Joshua."

" N...No, they didn't do it here. It's up to me to cure his nonsense on my own."

Jeonghan frowns, then seems to realize, a sad little pout takes place on his lips and his dark eyes become sadder, he says to himself and promises only one thing : to protect Joshua whatever happens.

-> After several months

Joshua is now glued to Jeonghan, and as the two boys are inseparable, the American is no longer bothered by the other students.

Of course, there have been a few remarks about them, but as Jeonghan is fearless, he has sent out several jabs that have stopped him in his tracks.

At the moment, the two youngsters are sitting on the roof of the school, their legs swinging in the air and Joshua's head resting on Jeonghan's shoulder. One of Jeonghan's hands rests on the other's thigh and he gently caresses his younger, the two boys are definitely happy and they don't want this moment to end.

" Jeonghan I've always wondered how you could always be so fearless like that."

" I'm not fearless, I have fears like any human being nevertheless I won't let anyone hurt a person because it's horrible and mean. "

" I understand better by the way thank you for that day and all the other days for that matter. "

" Shua-ya. It's normal, honestly you've always been a person who attracts and intrigues me so it was normal for me to help you. Nevertheless, why they would do this to you I've never understood."

" Because I never told you but, somehow, they found out that I wasn't interested in girls and that...um.."

Joshua pauses in his sentence and starts to blush; he removes his head from Jeonghan's shoulder and stops talking, the blond turns his head towards him and raises his eyebrows, then finally his gaze, which had been in Joshua's eyes, passes over the American's lips, then without waiting any longer, the elder puts his lips on the younger's.

The kiss sets off a thousand and one emotions, each more incredible than the last, in the bodies of both young men, and it's only after a few minutes that Joshua steps back in embarrassment. Completely shy and embarrassed, he hides his face with his hands, Jeonghan gently places a kiss on his forehead and Joshua finally removes his hands from his eyes.

" Shuji-ya, I've never felt anything for a girl, but for you I feel things, lots of things that make me feel really good.

" Me too, thanks to you I can walk the corridors of the establishment without fear, I feel good and safe by your side, I wish your hand would never let go of mine."

Jeonghan smiles softly and comes to rest a little kiss on Joshua's lips, immediately dropping off immediately receding but it's enough for their happiness. Eventually, the bell rings, cutting both boys off from this magical moment.

The two lovers rise to their feet and Jeonghan takes Joshua's hand in his, intertwining their fingers as they walk together towards their classroom.

Jeonghan has never had any fear of others, and now Joshua, thanks to his lover, no longer has any fear of others.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3