JiHan -> Teddy bear

Thank's for the 1k ! I 🫶 you <3

~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~°-~-°~-°

Jeonghan and his friend Jun have been friends for a very long time now, and at the moment they're sitting together in the older boy's room, talking about anything and everything, until Jeonghan realizes that he hasn't bought anything for his boyfriend. It's been a year since his boyfriend shared his life as a lover, so it's imperative to immortalize this moment.
So he wanders into the depths of his memory in search of a gift that might please his boyfriend. His friend has noticed that he's gone to another planet, so he gently nudges him.

" Hey, what's the matter with you all of a sudden ? " asks the younger boy.

" Jun-ah, what can I get Shuji for our one-year anniversary ? I don't have any idea right now. "

" A stuffed toy that reminds you of him, plus he loves to sleep with a comforter in his arms. "

Jeonghan looks at his friend and thinks to himself that he's a genius and that he's simply stupid not to have thought of it. Just as the youngest was about to thank his eldest, it's the latter who is now completely elsewhere.

" Jun, are you all right ? You space out "

" It's Hao, Han-hyung, he's brooding more and more. I don't know what to do."

" You're the one who knows him best, you're bound to be able to make him smile again. "

" This argument with Mingyu is destroying him. I'm going back to his side. "

Jeonghan nods and pats his best friend gently on the shoulder, who smiles gently before getting up from the bed and leaving the room to join his friend.
As for the older boy, he just sits there thinking about what kind of stuffed toy he could get for his lover's, then decides to leave his apartment and go to a store, as it'll be easier, and that's how he starts going through all the stores in his neighborhood, looking for the best present he can find.
Jeonghan smiles softly, it immediately reminds him of his lover, so he doesn't hesitate for a second and takes it.
Once he's taken it, he goes off to buy a card and writes a little note inside, then buys a red rose, the symbol of eternal love.
Then finally he goes back to his apartment, where he finds his living space completely decorated, with balloons everywhere, photos of him and Joshua on the wall, a cake on the table with candles and red rose petals.
Jeonghan is overwhelmed by the beauty of the room, he slowly steps forward and then his boyfriend comes out of nowhere and jumps into his arms.

" Happy one year, my angel baby. I'm so happy to share my life with you right by my side. " Says Joshua

" My Joshuji, it's beautiful. "

" Yeah, beautiful like you. "

" You're very pretty too my bunny."

Our lovers' eyes sparkle, they kiss lovingly before untying themselves from each other and going to sit on the sofa, once seated on it, Joshua asks Jeonghan to make a wish while blowing out the candles and he will do the same. That's how the candles go out.
Following this, the youngest leaves to relight the basic lights and returns to sit next to his lover, who finally takes his gift out of his bag and hands it to his lover, who smiles gently and dives into his lover's arms.

" When I saw it I thought of you straight away, because you've always reminded me of a little rabbit. "

" Thank you so very much Hannie. I'm so happy to share my life with a person like you. I wouldn't part with you for the world. "

Jeonghan smiles and places a chaste kiss on his lover's neck before pulling away from him, and handing him his card.
On it is written.

《 Joshuji, I rarely tell you how I feel, and yet you know how much I could do for you.
I could jump from a bridge without a fixed attachment, I could jump from a plane without a parachute, I could clearly die to see you smile eternally.
Do you know why ? Because your smile is the best daily gift, your happiness makes mine, so stay by my side until the end. Always remember that Shuji. You're my one and only one. 》

Joshua has tears in his eyes, then his boyfriend offers him a rose, and this flower is the last straw, the youngest starts to cry because the sequence of gifts is so magnificent, the youngest returns to his lover's arms, who smiles and holds his boyfriend close to him.
They're so happy right now, the eldest gently strokes his youngest's hair and gently asks him if they can go to bed, the youngest nods and just like that, our two lovers go to sleep in the eldest's bed.
The youngest has his head on the older one's chest, and the older one keeps stroking his youngest's hair, occasionally placing little kisses in it.
The cuddly toy is in the youngest's arms, and Jeonghan is happy to see that his lover likes his gift, he obviously thank's Jun for the idea.
One thing's for sure, Joshua won't let go of this gift, for in his eyes it's the most beautiful of all...
Before falling asleep, Jeonghan thinks quickly about Jun and Minghao, wondering whether Jun will be able to help Minghao get better, although he can't do anything now except enjoy the being of light in his arms.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3