JunHao -> Date

Jun was still at the bar, he hadn't finished his drink and didn't feel like paying for it.
Instead of being in a quiet corner, he's moved to the windows, two tables away from Minghao, his crush. He stands there, casting discreet furtive glances in her direction, but doesn't actually do anything; he's far too shy to do that.
Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, Minghao finally notices that the young man is looking at him, so he takes the lead, getting up from his chair and taking a seat at Jun's table.

" Do you mind if I come over ? " Minghao asks gently.

" Um, no."

" You know you can relax, I'm not going to eat you and I won't bite I promise. "

" I know it's just impressive to be at the same table as you."

" I'm still a human like you, you know, and every human being is on the same scale. "

" Yet there's a very clear difference between us, you're popular, I'm invisible. "

" I don't like either of those terms at all, Jun."

The interpellant feels his cheeks heat just at the mention of his first name, his head bows, he nibbles his lower lip and cracks his knuckles to de-stress.
Minghao smiles softly, then grabs Jun's hand and makes him stop torturing her back by intertwining his fingers with those of his elder.

" Why are you taking my hand ? " Jun asks.

" You won't stop torturing it, you'll damage it by scratching your skin too much."

" It's not so bad, you know."

" Yes, of course it's serious, take care of yourself please."

" I'm not visible to others anyway whether I do harm or not makes no difference. "

Minghao sighs softly, then with his free hand lifts his elder's head, sees tears on his face and gently wipes them away.

" By the way, why are you here with someone like me now ? " Jun asks again.

" Stop putting yourself down, Junhui ! You may know that you find yourself invisible to others, but to my eyes you're the most visible. "

" What do you mean by that ? "

" I've been watching you out of the corner of my eye for a little while now, ever since I saw you dancing on the basketball court alone in the middle of the night, you've piqued my curiosity. "

" How can you be interested and worried about me ? "

" How can you have such low self-esteem ? "

" I don't know..."

" If only you could love yourself the way I love you. "

Jun steps back slowly, his eyes widening, his cheekbones heating up even more than before. Minghao, laughing, finds his eldest's reaction far too adorable.

" Relax." Says the younger

" How do you expect me to perform this after what you just said ? "

" Just pretend I didn't say anything."

" Ah, but of course how could I believe you, you just laughed at me, yet I-"

The eldest doesn't even have time to finish his sentence because his youngest is already putting his lips on his, he doesn't have time to react because his youngest is already backing away.

" What was that ? " Jun asks, his eyes wide and his cheekbones on fire.

" Cooperate and I'll explain later. "

Then Minghao plunges back onto his eldest's lips, this time the latter taking the time to thoroughly savor what his crush is offering him, it's a fiery kiss without an ounce of gentleness, nevertheless it's very pleasant.
Minghao's hands are on his eldest's legs, while his hands are in his youngest's silky hair. After several minutes of kissing, the youngest finally pulls back, but leaves his hands on his eldest's thighs, just as his eldest keeps his hands in his youngest's hair.

" Wow, what was that ? Explain to me."

" First of all because there was a girl who's been after me for weeks and weeks who was about to barge in and I needed a way to get rid of her since she understands the word 'Get lost'."

" I was also thinking, I'm just a toy you play with me. I'm a fool, such a idiot."

" And secondly I did it, because it's been a really long time since I've been into you and I've been dying to kiss you every time we ran into each other."

" Why didn't you tell me this before ? "

" I'm younger than you, I didn't know how to go about it, I asked Joshua for advice and we arranged it today. "

" The fake date, the fake flirtation and everything ? "

" Basically it was only to see Jeonghan hyung reactions but since you were there I took the opportunity to see yours too."

" I think i'm dreaming here."

" No, absolutely not."

" This is an unimaginable situation."

" You know I count that as a date."

" Why ? "

" I crush on you, you crush on me, we've gotten to know each other, I've shared my feelings with you, indirectly you've shared yours with me so I count that as a date. "

Jun nods, smiling softly, then this time it's he who makes a move towards Minghao, he stops a few millimetres from him, then without resisting any longer he places his lips on his younger's once more. This kiss is much more sincere than the first, with both boys taking the time to discover every inch of the other's mouth. It's a gentle, loving kiss, conveying all their feelings. Jun pulls back after a few minutes.

" How about another date ? " Jun asks shyly.

" I'd love to ! And this time without the help of our friends."

" Give me your number and we'll set it up. "

Minghao nods and kisses his eldest again, he's been dreaming of this moment for so long that now he's got the green light he's not holding back. The two boys are happy to have an impromptu date because they've finally been able to admit they're in love with each other.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3