JiHan -> Vampires

Joshua is a young boy of just eighteen who became an adult a few months ago, yet his family never ceases to infantilize him as if he were still a baby, and this has a way of getting on his nerves. In his parents' eyes, he's not even capable of venturing into the forest next door, even during the day.

So today, to prove that he can do it even at night, he simply takes his cell phone, a flashlight in case his cell phone runs out of battery, a bottle of water and a chocolate bar. Once he's taken these, he heads for the front door and tells his parents he's going to explore the woods. His parents laugh, not taking him for them at all, but either the boy lies and goes to his friend Minghao's, or after five minutes he comes back into the house because he's too scared or too cold.

Joshua can see that his parents are laughing at him, but he knows what he's capable of, so he leaves the house and slams the door to show his annoyance.

Once out of the house, the boy grabs his flashlight first, wanting to keep his cell phone battery intact. Then he heads off into the woods.
Once he's taken his first steps into the forest, Joshua is already feeling uneasy. It's strange, but he feels out of place, and the further he goes, the more there's a nauseating smell in the forest, as if an animal had been killed and left here to die.

But after a few minutes, the light went out and Joshua was startled to find himself in complete darkness. He starts looking for his cell phone, but it's nowhere to be found, even though he was sure he'd put it in his bag. The young man sighs and tells himself that it's no problem, that he'll carry on without light, but a surprise encounter stops him in his tracks. A young man had indeed jumped on him, and was trying to eat his neck. Joshua struggled as best he could until a voice rang out.

" Chan ! I've told you a thousand times we're not cannibals, leave him be."

" I'm hungry."

" Have you already eaten all your pockets ? "

" Um..."

" Come here, I'll give you one. "

Chan gets up and comes over to the older boy to take what he wants, while the gray-haired boy comes over to Joshua, who is scared and tetanized. The eldest reaches out his hand to the youngest, who trembles with fear. The boy sighs, leans over and grabs his youngest's arm to lift him up.

Joshua shakes his head and analyzes the situation: before him is someone with shining eyes, beautiful emerald eyes.

" Follow me, I'll take care of you. My name is Jeonghan, by the way. "

Joshua blinks, nods and accepts the other's proposal, Jeonghan to avoid the boy getting lost, grabs his hand and pulls him with him into an abandoned but lighted house.

Entering the house, the youngest can finally see what the other looks like, and is overwhelmed by the beauty in front of him.

" What's all the fuss about ? Who's that ? " Says a boy.

" Oh Cheol hyung ! I'll nurse him back to health, poor guy, Chan jumped him."

" All right, take care of him."

" Yes, hyung ! "

Joshua is at a loss, already the young man holding his arm is called Jeonghan and he doesn't seem to be really human, but what's this all about ?

The younger man doesn't have time to ask a question, as Jeonghan pulls him into a small, isolated room, makes him sit down on a piece of wood and asks him to wait. The latter accepts and waits quietly, and after three or four minutes the older of the two returns with a care kit, beginning to treat his younger counterpart.

" I wonder what you're doing here, this isn't a zone for humans unless they want to die..." Says the gray

Joshua blinks once more, then finally manages to speak again.

" My parents were always on my back treating me like a five-year-old, they kept telling me I wouldn't even be able to venture out here." Explains the black-haired man

" And you tried to prove them wrong, but you got lost in the wrong part of the forest. " Finished Jeonghan

" What do you mean ? I don't understand."

" This forest is split in two, one side is reserved for humans and the other side is reserved for us."

" You're vampires, aren't you? "

" Good point blind man, on a more serious note I've cured you, I'll take you home."

" My parents are really going to laugh at me."

" Do you want to stay here for a while ? "

" Tonight and tomorrow morning at dawn you'll take me back, I promise. "

" Very well, come and sleep with me. "

The youngest nods, and follows his eldest to another room, a much nicer one. There's a large bed accompanied by a desk, Jeonghan invites his youngest to lie down in the bed, he does so and the eldest comes to lie beside him. He traps Joshua in his arms, making him uncomfortable.

" Oh sorry it's a bad habit, I usually sleep with Cheol hyung. "

" I don't mind, who is this Cheol guy to you ? "

" Good, and Seungcheol hyung is our eldest, he takes great care of us, he's our father and our leader. "

" I see. "

Jeonghan smiles gently he hugs Joshua again, surprisingly the younger smiles too, he's happy to have company tonight and not sleep alone.

Just as he's about to fall asleep, his eldest moves closer to him, his mouth gently coming to meet his neck, Jeonghan seems to realize what he's doing so he pulls away.

" What's going on ? " asks the human.

" Seungcheol warned me that when I find my destiny I'll be drawn to it because it will give off a different scent to the others."

" What does that mean ? "

" Your scent attracts me, the proof being I almost bit you when I don't usually do that."

" I'm your destiny ? When we've only just met ? "

" I know it's strange, but that's how vampires work. "

Joshua looks gently at his elder, who sighs and doesn't even dare to look into his younger brother's eyes, except that he gently lifts his elder's head with his slender fingers. The two boys gaze at each other's lips.

" Before I jump on you, I'm nineteen years old, human age. Can I put my lips on yours ? " Says Jeonghan, his eyes shining with envy.

" My name is Joshua, I'm eighteen and I'll allow you to. "

Without hesitating any longer the eldest plunges onto his youngest's lips, the kiss is feverish, Jeonghan is convinced it's his destiny and Joshua simply enjoys it. He's even glad he went exploring in the forest and got lost, because now he's going to have a good night's sleep.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3