ChanCheol -> Secret

When Chan's eldest left because the bell rang, he stayed in the dance practice room because he knew his teacher wasn't there, and he also informed him that his teacher wasn't there and they decided to meet here.

In just a few minutes, he sees his boyfriend arrive in the practice room, and since he's a member of the school's presidents' club, he has the key to this room, so he takes care to double-lock the door before kissing his boyfriend fiercely on the mouth.

Chan struggles to keep up with his lover's frantic pace, but he gives in completely, as the other pushes him over to the room's large mirror. His back meets the mirror and he feels the hands of the man he loves pressing against his ass. The young man moans in the exchange and the older man takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into the smaller man's mouth.

The heat in the room suddenly increases, and the older man leaves his lover's mouth to explore his lover's neck, planting kisses, then just as he's about to start biting Chan's skin, The blond stops him.

" Cheollie hyung, I remind you, we are in a secret relationship so don't mark me."

" You'll just have to find an excuse."

Seungcheol finally sinks his teeth into Chan's skin and sucks the spot to leave a purple hickey, Chan has tears in his eyes, this situation is too much for him, they've been a couple for over a year and a half and they're keeping it a secret. Chan wishes he could tell his friends, but Seungcheol doesn't want to.

Seungcheol finally realizes that Chan isn't in the mood, so he stops kissing and puts his head in front of Chan's. Panicking when he sees his lover crying, he comes over to wipe the salty beads running down his lover's sweet face.

" What's the matter my baby Channie ? Why are you crying all of sudden ? "

" Cheol... are you ashamed of me ? "

" Hmm ? How can you think that ? "

" You want us to remain a secret, you want our relationship to remain a secret. I can't take it anymore."

" I..."

" Then I repeat my question. Are you ashamed of me ? "

" No ! Absolutely not, how could I be ashamed of the person who occupies my heart and thoughts all the time ? "

" Why do you want us to remain a secret then ? "

" I thought it was you who wanted this. That's why I only told Joshua about my relationship with you because I trust him."

" Joshua knows ? Fuck, we were stupid to think the other one wanted to keep our relationship a secret. "

" Remember Chan, you made that rule because you were afraid of how your friends would react."

[ Flashback ]

At the very beginning of their relationship, after their first kiss in front of the city lit only by the bright streetlamps, Chan told Seungcheol that he wasn't sure he'd be able to reveal this relationship to his friends because he was afraid of their judgment due to their age difference.

Seungcheol understood and agreed that their relationship should remain a secret, as they could always find a way to meet up somewhere just the two of them, to spend time together and take their relationship to the next level.

[ End of Flash-back ]

Chan grumbles to himself, places his head on Seungcheol's shoulder and Seungcheol laughs as he strokes his lover's hair. Chan pretends to cry like a baby, feeling really silly about it, blaming his eldest but ultimately the only one to blame is himself.

" Were you really prepared to stay in this situation ? "

" For you Chan, I am and would do anything."

" Cheollie hyung, I'm stopping this rule okay ? Let's stop being a secret in the eyes of others."

" With pleasure ~"

Seungcheol places a chaste kiss in Chan's hair and tenderly lets go to open the closed door, then returns to Chan and grabs his hand, interlacing his fingers with those of the younger man, and the two lovers leave the room.

Since it's break time, they're entitled to a few glances and a few whispers. Chan was expecting this, so he lowers his head to the floor and tries to let go of Seungcheol's hand, but Seungcheol prevents him from doing so, and to make sure everyone understands, he gently tackles Chan against the lockers behind him.

Delicately his lips meet Chan's, Chan blinks and tries to push Seungcheol away, but the elder prevents him from doing so, so he lets go, his eyes close and his hands get lost in Seungcheol's hair.

Seungcheol's hands are pressed against the lockers and he devours his lover's mouth without restraint or concern for what others think.

Seungcheol then pulls away from Chan and turns to face the students.

" Chan and I have been a couple for over a year now, and we wanted to keep our relationship a secret because the way you looked at us was something we wanted to avoid. Nevertheless, now it doesn't matter what you think in your little heads, it doesn't matters to us anymore. Thinks whatever you want about us, it doesn't change anything between us."

Seungcheol looks at his boyfriend, then sees his best friend a few steps away, a gentle smile on his lips.

" I can assure you that Seungcheol sincerely loves Chan, I have plenty of evidence even more concrete than that kiss. " Joshua says, taking his cell phone in hand.

" We don't care, we believe it. " Says a student disgusted that Seungcheol is in a relationship.

" Even if it's impossible with Seungcheol, it's still possible with you, isn't it ? " A student dares to ask Joshua.

" No, I'm not available. "

" What ? Since when ? With who ? Who take my precious gentleman heart ? "

Joshua looks at his best friend, a smile coming to take possession of his lips, then he looks at the person he was aiming at, biting his lower lip.

Seungcheol shakes his head gently and returns to kiss his boyfriend's lips tenderly and chastely.

" Hey, that's enough Cheollie hyung."

" Now that we're no longer a secret, I wish we could be more demonstrative in front of the eyes of others."

Chan nods, then feels Seungcheol run his fingers over the mark he left a few minutes earlier, no need to find an excuse now that they're no longer a secret in the eyes of others, he just has to say that it was his boyfriend who marked who he belongs to.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3