JunHao -> Effect

Jun and Minghao are known in their establishment as a dream duo, and it's true that their chemistry shines through and they behave like the perfect duo.

At the moment, Minghao is sitting squarely on Jun's legs, the older man's hands resting on the younger man's stomach, and he places several small kisses on the nape of his youngest neck, Minghao giggles like a child and shivers every time. Jun likes this, because he knows it has an effect on his youngest. A lot of effect. His hands slowly slide up Minghao's shirt and his cool fingers against the younger man's warm skin send another shiver down Minghao's spine.

" You can't stop shivering, do I give you that much of an effect, Hao ? "

" You've been giving me that effect for so long. It's inexplicable and a divine sensation. My stomach churns with pleasure every time your skin comes into contact with mine. "

" Hao... do you have feelings towards me ? "

" I don't know. I've never felt love toward anyone. "

" It's someone's love syndrome what you're feeling Hao. I assure you."

Minghao starts to blush and places his hands on his cheeks, he shakes his head and feels his heart beating terribly fast, he feels like it wants to leave his ribcage and he's never really experienced that.

Jun laughs softly as he puts his hands under his younger shirt, he feels his younger heart beating really fast and it makes his own heart beat intensely fast too.

" Jun... do I give you the same effect or not ? "

" Obviously you don't feel my heart beating ? "

" Yes, it beats as fast as mine."

" That's because you're having an effect on me. A lot of effect. I've had feelings for you for a long time, but since I wasn't sure about yours, I preferred to keep quiet and wait."

" It took me a long time to realize that I was in love with you."

" Well, it's normal Hao don't worry. You don't know what is love so it's normal."

Jun begins to smile and places several little butterfly kisses on the back of his youngest neck, who shivers and giggles each time, then finally the elder asks the younger if he can follow him to a quieter corner. Minghao accepts and climbs down Jun's legs to follow him to the desired spot.

The young Chinese recognized the place well - it's where he and Jun met that day, neither of them feeling well, Jun crying while Minghao wanted to die, they saved each other's lives and have always promised to look after each other, they were two extremely quiet students, they became the most dreamy duo in the school in a short time.

Minghao looks around with a gentle smile as he remembers the day, his bloody arms now completely healed, and Jun's tears have never appeared since.

The eldest leads the youngest to the center of the room and smiles gently. Minghao returns his elder's smile and gently takes Jun's hands in his own.

This contact echoes in their minds, the phrases they said to each other that day. [ I swear I'll always be there for you. ] [ Don't just rely on yourself, I'm here now. ] [ Let's always be there to help each other, we have to rebuild ourselves thanks to each other and above all lean on each other in all circumstances. "

" We really respected what we said to each other."

" And we're going to keep on doing it Hao. I promise you, hands in hands, eyes in eyes that we'll continue to be there for each other and that we'll love each other until our last breath."

" Let's love each other until the end Jun."

Jun smiles softly and comes at last, after all this time, to place his lips on those of the one who's been giving him effect all along. The kiss is extremely soft and pleasant, everything that represents their alchemy after all.

After a few seconds, Minghao finally pulls back and hides in Jun's arms. The elder laughs softly and takes Minghao in his arms, gently rocking his lover, who sighs with ease and well-being. He's feeling so good right now, he wants time to stand still and stay like this with Jun forever.

" It's had such an effect on me Jun, your lips against mine has awakened the senses in me. Does this mean I really love you ?  "

" You're too cute and innocent Hao, you have a lot to learn in the world of love and I'm here to help you. Of course the effect you felt confirms that you're in love with me. If it makes you feel any better, I felt exactly the same way Hao."

" You did ? For real ? "

Jun laughed softly and placed several kisses in Minghao's hair.

" If you keep this up I'm going to fall asleep. And you don't respond to me."

Suddenly the doorbell rings again, startling Minghao and making Jun laugh, the youngest starts to make a slight pout, he backs away from Jun's arms but Jun catches him by the arm to rest his lips on Minghao's.

The young man blushes at the exchange, he hadn't expected it but it's having a great effect on him, gently placing his hands on Jun's chest to push him away, he didn't want to do this but they had to get back to work, unfortunately the bell rang.

Jun sulks like a child, disappointed that the moment has come to an end so quickly, but he takes Minghao's hand in his own, interlaces his fingers with those of his younger brother and accompanies him to class.

Minghao won't say it, but even this simple little gesture has an enormous effect on him, even though Jun does it all the time, but now that he's doing it as a couple, it has even more effect than usual.

What's certain is that they're really very happy, and that their happiness is spreading throughout the school, as everyone, students and teachers alike, nurse and principal, are delighted to see these two young men so radiantly happy.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3