SoonSeok -> Here

---> Bonus chapter ♥︎

After his fight with Jeonghan, Seokmin was very upset, he really didn't think it would go this far and that he'd get Joshua against him like that, his eldest has never been so angry with him and it makes him sad, after all maybe he should have expected it, honestly his eldest has always been clear with him, he loves Jeonghan and only him and that's something that won't change.

Seokmin sighs and leaves the house to go out into the garden, he sits on the grass and looks up at the sky, then at the same moment he sees one of his best friends arrive, it's Soonyoung. The older boy sits down beside the younger and invites the boy to rest his head on his shoulder.

The youngest doesn't hesitate and does it, Soonyoung runs his fingers through Seokmin's hair to soothe him.

" I'm here Seokmin, don't forget it. I am and always will be here for you."

" Thank you so much Soonie hyung. It's always complicated to get rejected but I'll get back up."

" You know very well that Shua hyung will be filled with remorse and will come to apologize to you. He love you never forget that."

" I know i'm not afraid of losing him. It's going to be with Jeonghan that it's going to be complicated. "

" I'm here with you, don't worry, it'll be fine, and besides, Jeonghan's an adult, so he'll be calmer than before."

Seokmin nods gently and wraps his arms around his eldest's waist, Soonyoung smiles gently and places a soft kiss in his friend's hair, the younger man tightens his embrace.

The two friends then decided to separate and join the others in the house. Seungcheol was waiting for them, night had fallen and it was time for them to go to sleep.

Just as Soonyoung was about to go to his room, Seokmin held him by the arm and asked the older boy if he could stay and sleep with him. Soonyoung smiled and nodded, so the two friends went together to the younger boy's room and went to bed together.

The elder cuddles the younger and the two boys are soon off to the dream world.

-> A few months later.

Seokmin prepares a surprise for Soonyoung, wanting to thank him properly for everything he's done for him over the last few months. It's true that since the fight he had with Jeonghan and Joshua, he's become much closer to Soonyoung, and he even thinks he's forgotten Joshua for real thanks to Soonyoung.

He feels like confessing to his eldest today, even though he's afraid it'll be a one-sided love affair like last time. He can't take it anymore.

" Soonie ! Come with me, I need to show you something."

Soonyoung stops arguing with Chan and Jun and joins his younger son in the room. When he enters, he sees photos of him and Seokmin hanging everywhere and a path of flower petals on the floor, candles on either side of the path, the boy walks quietly into the room then comes across a sofa and a video projector.

" Minnie ? Where are you ? "

No answer, though Soonyoung notices there's a note.

[ Turn on the video and I'll join you at a specific time ].

Soonyoung smiles gently and decides to press the bar, the video launches and it's a montage of him and Seokmin, sometimes the other members appear but it's mainly an edit of them together, the eldest is touched then he sees a sentence.

[ Thank you for always being by my side from the beginning. I promise I'll always be by your side too, Soonie ].

Then he feels two arms encircle his waist and a head rest on his shoulder. Soonyoung smiles and places his hands on top of Seokmin's.

" I really wanted to do this to thank you for always being by my side since the beginning and especially since that fight between me and the most beautiful couple in our group, we're stuck together. "

" It's wonderful really, being with you is a breath of oxygen, you give back so much joy and energy all on your own, you're a real ray of sunshine. We all want to stay with you and be as happy as possible. "

Soonyoung makes Seokmin let go of him, then turns to face him.

" You are the light that illuminates our dark path."

He places a kiss on the younger man's forehead.

" You're the one who helps us climb the ladder."

He places a kiss on the tip of Seokmin's nose.

" You give us all the strength and energy we need."

He places a kiss on the little one's right cheek.

" You're our most important moral support."

He places a kiss on the youngest's left cheek.

" And it's for all these reasons that I've fallen in love with you."

He brings his lips close to Seokmin's.

" I have feelings for you too, you've totally made me forget Joshua and I'm sure I only have feelings for you right now. "

Soonyoung smiles and finally places his lips against Seokmin's, his hands coming to join his younger's hair while his own hands join his elder's back.
The kiss is tender and sweet, full of love and affection, they don't need to go any further than that, just letting their lips touch and discover each other is the best feeling for them.

The elder steps back and rests his forehead against that of his lover.

" Don't forget Minnie, I'm here for you and always will be. "

" Me too Soonie, I promise I'm here and always will be. "

" We'll be able to announce to the members that there's a second couple in the group."

" Honestly we're the fourth. "

" What do you mean ? "

" Coups is in a relationship with Dino, and our Chinese line is in a relationship too."

" Am I blind or what."

" Just interested in one person, that's all."

" Hmm, you're right."

Seokmin smiles and returns to place a small kiss on his elder's mouth.
This kiss is to seal their promise to always be there for each other.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3

theangels_bambi Hehe your SoonSeok, I hope you like it !