JiHan -> Good to me

[ It's good to me...]

"It's good to me too..."

Cheekbones aflame, Joshua hangs up the phone, tomorrow he has a date with Jeonghan, this boy since the beginning of high school has caught his attention nevertheless because of his shyness he never dared to go to him, surprisingly it was Jeonghan who came to him, he can't even remember why, he just knows that at first he didn't believe it, for him it was like a daydream to see someone with such popularity face him to propose making plans together.

Since that first project, the two boys have grown very close, and their feelings for each other have rapidly evolved into something more than friendship. This morning they were at school together, Jeonghan had Joshua on his lap and his arms were around the younger boy's waist, everything was going well until Jeonghan asked Joshua to become his boyfriend, just like that, for no particular reason.

Of course, the American reacted spontaneously and said he couldn't be in a relationship with him until they had a date. The two boys talked for a long time about having a day in the week, but they couldn't find the perfect day, but fortunately Jeonghan managed to free up an evening, and he told Joshua about it, and since it was good for him too, they decided to meet on Friday evening, in front of their school gates, and then they'd go to a place decided by Jeonghan, since he's the one who organizes the date from start to finish.

Joshua sighs as he thinks about Friday, looking at his calendar, two days left for him and his mind to be ready. He wonders if it'll be enough for him to be ready, but he doesn't want to get in over his head any more, he'll go as he is without trying to be someone he's not, and he hopes it'll go like that.

-> Times laps, Friday evening

Joshua is nervous, waiting for his eldest son to come out of the school, he plays with the sleeves of his sweater and sighs several times, until he sees Jeonghan arrive, naturally a smile comes to his lips at the sight of the blond and he smiles as he runs up to Joshua to give him a hug.

The American blushed and smiled even more as he returned his elder's embrace, Jeonghan smiled and placed several butterfly kisses on Joshua's neck, the black-haired boy giggled like a child and pushed Jeonghan away with a slight pout.

" You're so cute ! I've been doing a lot of thinking and remembered that detective and plot-filled movies are your favorite. "

" Hmm."

" Do you enjoy going to see the latest detective movie at the cinema ? "

" Sounds good to me, indeed. "

Joshua's eyes shine brightly and Jeonghan is happy to see this, he detaches himself completely from the American's arms and comes to take one of the black-haired man's hands in one of his own and intertwines their fingers together.

The two boys start walking quietly towards the cinema, still hand in hand, chatting about everything and anything, until they reach their destination.

" Hey, I didn't know you worked here, how are you Channie ? "

" It's because of my father that I'm here. But surprisingly I'm pretty happy to be here."

The boy at the front desk turns his head towards the one preparing popcorn, Jeonghan laughs softly and asks his friend for two seats, once this is in hand he drags Joshua inside the room with him.

" Shuji-ya why don't you talk anymore ? "

" Is he your friend ? "

" Chan-ah ? No, he's my cousin. Well mostly like my son. Don't be jealous like that. Stop sulking you're too cute. "

" Hmm."

Suddenly Joshua feels lips on his cheek, the American blinks, his heart beating extremely fast, he turns his head towards Jeonghan's and Jeonghan can't hold back, he comes to take Joshua's face between his hands and finally comes after all this time to place his lips against Joshua's.

At first, the American has a hard time realizing what's going on, and it's only when the lights go out that he comes back to reality, and pulls his elder away from him to concentrate on the film.

- At the end of the film

The two men leave the theater, Joshua's eyes shining, he's enjoyed the film immensely, Jeonghan really hit the nail on the head, he didn't really look at the movie screen he was much more interested in Joshua's face.

Now the two boys set off hand in hand, Jeonghan deciding to take his youngest son to a place he loves, and once there Joshua is completely amazed by what's happening in front of his eyes, fountains of color gush out and a multitude of little fireflies come around them. Joshua giggles like a child, his eyes never ceasing to sparkle with joy, and Jeonghan can't stop smiling at his sweet face shining with happiness.

Delicately, Joshua stops smiling and steps in front of Jeonghan, standing on tiptoe to chastely place his lips against his eldest's. At first, the blond didn't react because it was so quick, but in the end, he really wanted to taste his youngest's lips even more.

So he takes Joshua's waist between his arms and makes their bodies collide, Joshua starts to blush but he lets his elder do what he wants, so Jeonghan kisses Joshua deeper than the other times.

Once this kiss has been exchanged, Jeonghan carries Joshua and spins him in the air, the American giggles and Jeonghan starts to smile.

" Do you agree to be my boyfriend Soo-ya ? "

" Yes, it sounds really good to me to be your boyfriend. Do you agree to be mine ? "

" I've been wanting to be yours for a long time and I've been wanting you to be mine for a long time, so it sounds really good to me to be your boyfriend."

Joshua laughs and feels his eldest put him down on the ground, the two boys decide to stay outside together again under this beautiful colorful and wonderful show before their eyes, everything is good for them. The moment is idyllic, they can't ask for anything more.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3