JiHan -> Crazy in love

A group of thirteen friends meet, as they do every evening now, in the garden of the oldest member of the troupe. They talk about the silly things they did when they were young, the stupid things they might have done when they were still at school, then after all these little stories, the boys fall silent and let guitarist Joshua pick up his instrument and start to play some gentle melodies, the atmosphere is calm and warm, then the friends decide to play a little game.
Seungcheol says Jeonghan is his pillar, Jeonghan says Joshua is his everything. Joshua says Jun is his confidant. Jun says Minghao is his mental support. Minghao says Soonyoung is his energy booster. Soonyoung says Jihoon is his favorite singer. Jihoon says Wonwoo is like a brother. Wonwoo says Mingyu is his center. Mingyu says Seokmin is a little ray of sunshine. Seokmin says Hansol is someone you can lean on, Hansol says Seungkwan is his personal favorite sassy queen, Seungkwan says Chan is his love victim and Chan finally says Seungcheol is literally his most beautiful human example.

" I want a bonus round, Shua hyung what is Jeonghan hyung to you ? " Chan asks, taking a sip from his glass of ice tea. Joshua looks at his younger son, then at Jeonghan.

"Jeonghan-ie hyung, he's my whole life " Chan sulks in disappointment and decides to go to bed, then finally the other boys follow the youngest.

" Shua, this is so cute. Like really cute ~ " says Hansol, tapping his eldest gently on the shoulder, before leaving to join Seungkwan in their assigned room.

Jeonghan and Joshua find themselves alone, looking up at the stars, but the elder seems to be much more interested in the guitarist, who finally understands that he's being looked at, so he turns his head towards his elder, and doesn't even have time to say anything because the black-haired man places a kiss on his boyfriend's lips, his right hand on the back of his boyfriend's neck so that the kiss is supported. After this sweet moment, the lovers pull away from each other.

" I don't know what you said earlier but I love it so much when you speak English even if I don't understand anything you're so sexy when you do ~ "

" My whole life means my whole life, you are my whole life Hannie hyung ~"

" If you only knew how madly in love I am with you ~ "

" I'm crazy about you too really Hannie ~"

The two boys smile at each other and come to kiss again, ever so gently, then after this sweet kiss they go off to bed in the room Seungcheol has assigned them. Once they're lying in bed, Joshua's head rests on his boyfriend's chest, as he gently strokes his back and places kisses in his hair. Joshua places kisses on his elder's chest several times, a few soft words fill the silent space, and after a few moments, the two lovers return to the arms of Morpheus.

-> The next morning

Jeonghan wakes up slowly, stretches, yawns and rubs his eyes, then starts looking for his boyfriend but he's nowhere to be found, so the black-haired boy doesn't waste a single second, he gets out of bed, puts on his shoes and goes down the stairs, once he reaches the living room he looks for his youngest but Joshua's still nowhere to be seen, Jeonghan starts to sulk, sits down on the sofa and sighs, Seungcheol arrives right after and asks Jeonghan what he's doing, the black-haired man replies that he's waiting for his lover and doesn't know where he is, the elder replies that it's the same on his side, Chan has disappeared.

The two friends remain on the couch, patiently waiting for their loved ones, and finally, after ten minutes or so, the expected pair arrive with goodies in hand. Seungcheol and Jeonghan immediately get up and come to embrace their lovers.

" Where have you been ? Boy, was I scared. "

" But we said last night that Chan and I would go and get breakfast this morning. You're not listening to us, it's not our fault. "

" Oh, I didn't remember that, I only remembered the end of our evening together ".

Joshua ends up smiling, pulling his eldest away from him and placing a tiny kiss on his lover's lips before heading off to the kitchen. Jeonghan follows him and hugs him from behind, the youngest smiling gently takes a croissant and hands it to his eldest, who opens his mouth and the food arrives in his mouth cavity, Joshua wriggles slightly and laughs softly. Jeonghan also smiles, finding his lover's laugh much too good to be real.

" The more the days go by, the more I tell myself I can't live without you. "

" I assure you Hannie hyung that I can in no way live without your presence by my side too. "

" Damn but I'm crazy about you, crazy in love with you. Let's love each other forever Joshuji ~ "

" I promise Hannie hyung ~ "

Jeonghan places yet another kiss on his younger brother's neck, who laughs once more, and turns to his elder brother to kiss him gently on the lips; he and Jeonghan smile at the exchange and then...

" Hey my parents, come on, I'm hungry ! "

" Channie leave them and come into my arms I need a hug.."

" Pfff I'm coming Cheollie hyung ! "

Finally the two lovers find themselves alone again, after yet another little kiss the two boys let go and leave the kitchen, joining the others in the living room to eat breakfast together. They're all extremely happy, and everyone is accompanied by his or her lover (in Seokmin's case, she joined them for breakfast that very morning )
Joy and good humor radiate among the little group, and love is also sparkling - everything is going well for them.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3