JiHan -> Wrong

Just, thanks for the 7K of views it's so amazing to see all the love your give at my work ! <3

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Today marks five months since the two oldest members of Seventeen announced their romantic relationship to the group, and three months since Seokmin and Joshua announced their relationship too.

Everything seems to be going well for everyone, but there's also something that doesn't feel right, and the members can't quite put their finger on why, but they really feel that the mood is not the same as before.

As is the case at the moment, the members are having lunch together but nobody's talking to each other, even the couples seem to be drifting apart, giving the little group a strange feeling that's starting to bother the others.

" Hey, what's going on lately ? Why is the whole group destroying itself like this ? " Minghao asks nicely, and Jun slaps him on the thigh.

" Something just doesn't feel right, that's all, but I can't work out what." Says the leader, looking at his limbs.

" I think the announcement of your relationship distanced the members. Jeonghan and Shua you used to be so close now they don't talk to each other anymore. Chan is running away from Seungcheol whereas in the days before the announcement they were close. That's what sounds wrong.
All the duos with a strong bond have broken up. " Vernon says softly and sadly.

The members sigh at the same time, knowing full well that Vernon is right, but it's a really complex situation. Chan is the first to stand up, tears in his eyes, but a gentle smile at the corners of his lips.

" Bonon, I can't thank you enough for all the support you've given me these past few days. "

" Chan, you're our youngest member and a very precious friend, it's only right that I help you. "

When the exchange of these words echoes around the room, Seungcheol's heart tightens nonetheless he wouldn't even be able to tell why.

" I think it's time we put an end to this. Sorry Shua hyung. It's true that I like you a lot, but it's not love that we feel for each other. You've already told me about it several times. Our whole false-sounding relationship has to stop."

" Hmm."

" Jeonghan, I think we also have to stop lying to ourselves. Remember a week ago when you cried in my arms because you missed Shua ? "

" Hey, don't expose me like that."

" Why don't everyone stop kidding themselves ? Maybe this false-sounding situation will become a true-sounding situation ? " Says Vernon.

Everyone nods, and Jeonghan is the second to get up, gently taking one of Joshua's hands and leading him outside. Honestly, they've always had a little place of their own, even if they haven't been there in a long time, and today seems like the perfect day to set foot there again.

The eldest still doesn't let go of the youngest's hand and the two boys end up taking a seat on a bench, opposite a water fountain.
Once seated, Jeonghan's head automatically joins Joshua's shoulder, both men sighing at the same time.

" How could we let this happen seriously. Vernon's right it sounds wrong."

" It does sound wrong, but it took the truth being exposed to our faces for us to realize it."

" Hmm. Shuji."

" What's the matter ? "

" I think my feelings have always been towards you since the debut but I just agreed to be in a relationship with Coups so as not to hurt him. "

" I agreed to go out with Seokmin for the sole purpose of forgetting you. He knows very well I told him from the start that I could never feel love for him because my heart already belongs to someone. "

" Still, if we hadn't been stupid, this whole thing wouldn't have happened and we could have been a couple for much longer than that."

" It's not too late for us to start a healthy relationship."

Jeonghan removes his head from Joshua's shoulder and begins to observe the gentle face of the one he truly loves. Joshua finally realizes that his eldest is staring at him intently so he turns his head too, their two gazes come to catch and as if drawn like magnets they come to kiss gently.

There's nothing wrong about this kiss ; it's real, pure and sincere. Their mouths move in perfect harmony and their tongues play together. Jeonghan's hands are on Joshua's back and Joshua's hands are playing with the blond's hair.

After this, the two boys back away from each other and decide to head back to their dormitory hand in hand. Once they get in, everyone looks at them, indeed, when they saw Joshua and Jeonghan leave a few hours earlier, they were worried, so they waited patiently in the lounge.

" They're holding hands ~ " says Seungkwan

" Yeah, this is so cute, maybe.." Soonyoung don't finish is sentence but he join he's two hand's and pray in silence. He's eyes are full of hope. Since the debut he always ship Jeonghan et Joshua together, they are like parents to him.

Jeonghan smiles delicately to Soonyoung reaction and lets go of Joshua's hand to turn towards him, his two hands come to rest on Joshua's cheeks and he kisses the American with infinite softness on the lips.
The members scream with joy.

" Yes, that's a situation that rings true, not wrong. " Vernon says.

" It's about time seriously, because living in a dorm with depressed people isn't great." Says Minghao

Joshua slowly steps back from Jeonghan and looks toward the boys.

" Hao, did you tell him or not ? "

" Eh, we said this was to stay between you and me that."

" Come on while we're at it, it'll make our group even more real and full of love. "

Joshua winks at his younger self and the latter sighs, he has no idea if he and this person ring true or false, he doesn't know if he has a chance with this person, he doesn't know how this person feels about him.
All he knows is that he has feelings for this person, and unfortunately he doesn't know if they're mutual.

He sincerely hopes it is, but maybe it's not.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3