ChanCheol -> Birthday

Today is Seungcheol's birthday, and to celebrate it his friends have arranged something unique for him, something that will probably not please the main man involved, but that's not so bad...
The young man's friends blindfolded him and dragged him off to a rather special bar, where you can drink, of course, but you can also watch girls and men strip-tease for you...
Yes, his friends had taken him to this kind of place without him knowing it, of course, but he was soon to discover his gift, for they arrived at their destination all together, the boys putting Seungcheol in the front and them in the back, then Jeonghan removing the blindfold from his friend's eyes.
He blinks before realizing where he is, his mouth opens wide, he grunts in displeasure and turns to his friends.

" Is that really my 'wonderful gift' ? You can't be serious ! It's a joke right "

" Here, this is to finish your evening with pleasure. "

His friend gives him a room card, the young man is outraged at what point did he say he wanted to spend his night with a stranger ?

" But guys, I wanted to celebrate my birthday with you, not with a stranger..."

" Don't worry, you're going to have a great time. You'll soon forget we ever came here with you " said Joshua.

The young man gives his friend the finger and turns towards the stage, where the girls begin. Seungcheol sighs several times, really not wanting to sleep with any of them - it doesn't make sense...
After a good thirty minutes, it's time for the boys to liven things up, and this time Seungcheol seems interested in a young man who blends in perfectly with the music, his body breathtakingly beautiful, the only problem being his mask, which covers his entire face, so Seungcheol can't see anything but his eyes. It frustrates him a little, but he can't take his eyes off the boy.
At the end of the shows, it's time for Seungcheol to go to his room to be with this person. He quickly finds it, so he goes in and, what a surprise, there's no one there. He figures he can leave without having to spend the evening with this stranger, but his friends have paid, so he waits...
The young man doesn't even wait five minutes before he hears the door open, he wants to turn around but the stranger forbids him to do so, so he doesn't move, the stranger locks the door and approaches like a feline to its prey, delicately cuddling Seungcheol from behind, his hands come up and he covers the young man's eyes with a scarf Seungcheol is frustrated but lets the person with him do it...

He gently begins to caress the young man over his clothes, then finally runs his hands under the blond's top, then tenderly kisses the young man's skin...
Seungcheol slowly begins to take pleasure, but a question occupies his mind.

" Can you just tell me one thing ? Maybe two "

" Hmm ? What is it ? "

" You're a boy aren't you ? Can I have your first name ? "

" I am indeed a boy and call me Dino that's my code name here, don't ask me why. " replied the boy with an annoyed tone.

Seungcheol lets himself laugh, Dino smiles mischievously and finally comes in front of Seungcheol, his lips come to meet the blond's, the latter sighs at ease and enjoys the intense kiss Dino is giving him...
Dino pushes the young man to a bed, the blond man sits on it and Seungcheol comes over his thighs, gently his hands come to find Dino's soft skin, he raises his arms to the sky so that Dino can take them off him, his clothes were becoming too cumbersome anyway.
Afterwards, Dino bites the blond boy's neck. They're just little nibbles, nothing nasty, but it's enough to give the blond boy pleasure...
Before the two boys continue, the blond is again frustrated by one thing...

" Hum ~ I want to see what you look like ~ you can take off your mask ~ "

" You're so handsome I'll let you see my face ~"

Dino gently undoes the scarf covering Seungcheol's eyes, he blinks to get used to the light and then, after a few seconds, he finally looks at the boy he's going to spend the night with. He can't believe it's the boy he noticed while dancing - he'd recognize his dominant gaze between a thousand...

" Damn..." Swears the older boy.

" What's the matter ? "

" You look beautiful..."

" I return the compliment ~ and what's your name ? "

" My name is Seungcheol..."

" Well Seungcheol I'm going to make sure you have a great evening ~ "

" Can I be top or not ? "

" No, tonight you totally let me do it to you, just enjoy. "

Seungcheol nods gently as Dino pushes him onto the bed so that he's lying down, then removes his top as well and comes back to kiss the blond's lips - he's taking more pleasure than before, his hands automatically joining Dino's black hair...

One thing's for sure: this evening is far from forgotten for our two boys...

Seungcheol has to thank his friends, though, because it's shaping up to be a pretty good evening. On the other hand, the night's going to be short, but he doesn't mind, because he's really going to have the best birthday of his life...
Having finished their romp, the two boys settle down under the sheets, the blond's head joining the black-haired boy's torso...

" I really think this has been the best birthday of my life..." Says Seungcheol

" Oh ~ it's your birthday ? "

" Yes it is..."

" Would you like a second round ? That'll be my treat ~ "

Seungcheol doesn't answer but climbs on top of Dino, this time he's the one on top of him and he's the one who kisses Dino in a very tight way... Dino is delighted but doesn't like the positions, so he swaps them...

~ I told him it was going to be a short night ~

<3-------------<The end>------------<3