128

|=====|=====|

Grian: I'm scared that when you become rich and famous you'll be embarrassed by me.
X: Oh Gri, I'm already embarrassed by you.

|=====|=====|

Hypno: New year, new me.
Xb: Bitch, it's August.
Hypno: Time is an illusion.

|=====|=====|

NPG, making a cup of tea: Yeah, get into that leaf juice, you sexy, sexy bee sauce.
Hels: Hey, do you take constructive criticism?
NPG: I absolutely fucking do not.

|=====|=====|

Mumbo: Doctor = $140,000 a year, Furry artist on patreon = $160,000 a year.
Tango: I think you're lowballing the furry art amount tbh.
Mumbo: Sorry for the inaccuracies Doctor Yiff.
Tango: No matter how I respond I don't look well, well played. I walked into that.
Iskall: Well, furry artists are typically more competent and courteous than your average doctor, so I can see that.
Mumbo: Did you legitimately just tell me that a person who draws wolf ass is more competent than a dude who spent 8+ years in an university to give you a lung transplant?
Bdubs: Doctors are bullshit and furry artists perform an infinitely more valuable service to society compared to them.
Mumbo: You will die in 7 days.
Beef: It took doctors 10 years to diagnose what was wrong with me, some insisting I was faking it for attention while a furry artist I knew said "Sounds like Crohn's" after hearing me complain once and ended up being right.
Beef: Besides I can't go to a doctor and ask them to draw Rouge the Bat wider than she is tall with tits to match, now can I?
Bdubs: You could if you weren't a fucking coward.
BadTimes: This was like 50 consecutive punches to the face, what the fuck went on here.

|=====|=====|

Zed: Tango is so...
Impulse: Annoying?
Wels: Cute?
Cleo: Funny?
True: Weird?
Zed: I don't know, maybe if y'all let me FINISH for ONCE IN MY LIFE, I'd tell you!

|=====|=====|

Doc: Why do you let me win when we race up the stairs? You're the faster one.
Ren: Erm... it's nice see your smile when you win!
*later*
Doc: They're probably just staring at my ass, aren't they.
Etho: Yeah, probably.

|=====|=====|

False: Cleo is okay.
Gem: They're okay? She said they were going to break my legs! And don't tell me she didn't mean it, okay?! 'Cause she gave me the mackerel eyes, they meant it!
Cub: Gem, Cleo threatened me. They threaten Joe every day. They probably threatened X before breakfast this morning. It's what they do. Grow a pair.

|=====|=====|

Scar: I just found out from Pearl today that when Grian died and the service did the 21-gun salute at his funeral, Mumbo said, "They should aim at the coffin to be sure."

|=====|=====|

Tfc: What's your biggest fear?
Ex: That I'll never be good enough for anyone.
Pearl: Everyone hates me and talks about me behind my back.
Stress: Zombies BUT they can open iron doors.

|=====|=====|

Keralis, pointing to X and Grian: Distract them! I'll be right back! *leaves*
Jevin: Okay!
*five minutes later*
Keralis: *returns and sees X and Grian unconscious on the ground* What did you do? I said distract them, not knock them out!
Joe: There's just no pleasing you sometimes.

|=====|=====|

Question of the day:

How yall been?

Its been 6 months since the last update....

WHOOPS

Anyway, might be back might not, life's been kicking my ass lol. I also have Responsibilities now so thats interesting. I'm gonna try and get this book to the point that every hermit has an individual chapter but i don't know if it will continue after that.

 I hope you enjoyed this chapter, until the next one, bye! ~Mors

P.S if you wanna ask me anything, go for it lol ill answer everything