Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

Jiang Baiyu didn't understand why his life had become so embarrassing. ​

He is obviously the young master of the Jiang family, the top richest man in city A, but he likes Lu Qingci, who comes from a poor family.

When Jiang Baiyu saw Lu Qingci for the first time, she felt that he was an immortal who had fallen into the mortal world to survive the calamity. Even if he was wearing a cheap white T-shirt and jeans, he could give people a sense of aloofness and dignity.

He fell in love with Lu Qingci at first sight, and boldly confessed his love to him, sending love letters and gifts with a blushing face. Even though he faced Lu Qingci's cold eyes that were thousands of miles away every time, he still couldn't control his nervous beating heart.

Later, Lu Qingci's sister became seriously ill and needed surgery, but Lu Qingci could not afford the 300,000 yuan for the surgery.

Jiang Baiyu felt that his time had come.

He put the money in a bag and gave it to Lu Qingci, and asked carefully: "I'll give you all this money. Can you be my boyfriend?"

​Perhaps, this is the wrong start.

Lu Qingci agreed to be his boyfriend, but he got it in exchange for money.

Later, Lu Qingci was recognized by the Lu family, a wealthy businessman for generations, and became the first heir of the Lu family, and quickly climbed onto the rich list of City A.

But the Jiang family went bankrupt.

Jiang Baiyu is no longer the young master of the Jiang family who has no worries about food and clothing. The whole family is reduced to the streets, miserable and miserable.

Jiang Baiyu hoped that Lu Qingci could help him and the Jiang family.

But Lu Qingci hugged and kissed other men in front of him. And said to him coldly, Jiang Baiyu, I will never give you what you hope for.

Lu Qingci didn't want him anymore.

Come back again.

Jiang Baiyu saw Lu Qingci again, smiled freely, turned around and left.

He doesn't want Lu Qingci anymore.

Jiang Baiyu accepted the family marriage that she had rejected in her previous life, and became engaged to Yan Jinzhou, the future head of the wealthy Yan family.

Yan Jinzhou is elegant and dignified, with outstanding appearance. More importantly, the head of the Yan family can kill several people if the pocket money falls out of his pocket. He no longer has to worry about the Jiang family living on the streets in the future. ​

After Lu Qingci was reborn, he realized how much he loved Jiang Baiyu. In this life, he vowed to cherish and favor Jiang Baiyu even more. ​

He waited secretly, waiting for the boy to give him money and breakfast, waiting for the boy to blush with embarrassment and stammer to confess his love to him.

As a result, they waited until the news that Jiang Baiyu had married another man. ​

He was also invited to the engagement party!

Lu Qingci:? ? ?

Why? !

Don't you only have me in your eyes? ! !

In order to consolidate his career, Yan Jinzhou accepted the marriage with the young master of the Jiang family.

He drafted a hundred marriage agreements overnight. ​