Chapter 52

Yan Jinzhou's large backpack contained surprisingly complete equipment, including fire-making tools, knives, water, seasonings, etc. His posture almost looked like he was here to survive in the wild.

Jiang Baiyu watched Yan Jinzhou skillfully dig a hole and make a fire, cut open the fish with a knife, string them into skewers and grill them around the fire. After a while, he smelled the aroma of grilled fish.

He asked curiously: "Why do you do this?"

Yan Jinzhou found a grilled fish skewer, handed it to him and said: "I grew up living with my mother in a small island country in the South Pacific. The sea is right outside my door. I can swim when I can walk. I can fish in the sea when I am three years old. Fish, you are still worried that I will drown, haha."

He spoke with a proud smile and nostalgia for that period of life.

Jiang Baiyu looked at the grilled grouper, which was browned, with its round mouth open and bulging eyes... and he didn't know how to eat it.

"Squeamish."

Yan Jinzhou tore off a piece of fish meat and blew it gently into Jiang Baiyu's mouth: "How is it?"

"So fresh."

Jiang Baiyu took a few bites and said unexpectedly: "The fish you grilled is actually quite delicious."

Yan Jinzhou raised his eyebrows: "Don't you believe that I can bake it?"

Jiang Baiyu chuckled: "I was just thinking about what to say if it doesn't taste good so as not to hurt your self-esteem."

Yan Jinzhou tore off another piece of fish and stuffed it into his mouth, humming: "I know a lot more, you will know later."

Jiang Baiyu: "Then can you cook?"

Yan Jinzhou: "Do you want me to know how to do it?"

Jiang Baiyu: "It's hard for me to imagine you wearing an apron and cooking in the kitchen."

"Why not?"

Yan Jinzhou: "In the past, when I lived with my mother, we lived like ordinary people. We lived in a small house and cooked and did housework every day. My mother had to work and earn money every day. It was a very hard but very happy life. happy."

Jiang Baiyu was silent for a moment and said softly: "Auntie must be a very good mother."

"You'll know right away what kind of person she is."

Yan Jinzhou looked at the time and sarcastically said: "I wonder if anyone can laugh at the wine party over there."

Jiang Baiyu was shocked: "Did something happen?"

Yan Jinzhou remained silent and continued to feed him fish.

He carefully picked out the fish bones and put only the most tender meat into the boy's mouth.

Jiang Baiyu had many thoughts.

Because of what happened today, the public opinion in the outside world is now paying attention to the Yan family's red wine. If something really happened, someone like Guo Li would definitely send the news to the media.

He quietly took out his mobile phone and clicked on it to check, and saw that the first hotly searched term on the web was #《missing little flower girl》#

It's a long article.

Jiang Baiyu clicked on it and only read the first two sentences. He immediately put down his phone and looked at Yan Jinzhou in surprise.