Chapter 82

in the car.

While driving, Lu Qingci made a phone call to someone unknown and said in a gloomy tone:

"Tell Yan Jinzhou that Jiang Baiyu is here."

"Let him contact me personally."

He only said two sentences and then died.

Jiang Baiyu half-reclined on the back seat to rest while listening to Lu Qingci's call, but did not hear any useful information.

Lu Qingci looked at him slightly and asked secretly, "Do you want him to save you?"

Jiang Baiyu: "I just want to know, what are you going to do with me in exchange for him? Let him let Song He and the others go?"

Jiang Baiyu kept it in mind and didn't ask him if he wanted Yan Jinzhou to admit personally that he arranged the KTV beating.

Lu Qingci understood clearly and sneered: "None of them."

Jiang Baiyu was wary and asked, "Then what do you want to do?"

Lu Qingci sighed softly: "Probably, I want to cherish the time I can spend alone with you."

Jiang Baiyu:? ?

He looked out the window and saw that he was indeed on the way to their school. But he still didn't dare to take it lightly, looking at Lu Qingci warily and suspiciously.

Lu Qingci smiled and said in a gentle voice, "I have promised you to go to school, so don't be afraid."

Jiang Baiyu pursed his lips and stopped talking.

The school gate is closed at this time. Lu Qingci didn't know what his relationship was with the guards, so he said a few words coldly, and the two guards respectfully invited him and Lu Qingci to enter the quiet school late at night.

It seems that all the school's janitors have been bribed by Lu Qingci.

Lu Qingci looked at Jiang Baiyu, who kept staring at him with dark eyes, and looked around him warily, and said with a smile: "There are security guards here. You can shout loudly now that I am kidnapping you, and you will be free."

They are all your people, so my shouting must be useful.

He said unhappily: "I wanted to shout, but I was dizzy and couldn't do it. Besides, even if I shouted, no one believed me, so it would be a waste of effort."

Lu Qingci paused and asked in a low voice, "Did you feel dizzy? Or did you hit me just now?"

"The anesthetic is strong, plus I'm sleepy."

Jiang Baiyu said wilfully and yawned.

Lu Qingci didn't speak, but slowed down and led him towards the library.

The campus is quiet and dark late at night. Half of the green belt under the street lights is lush and bright, and the other half is dark and hazy. The building full of rich academic atmosphere also looks deeper and heavier under the cover of night.

Lu Qingci suddenly whispered: "I've always wanted to walk on campus with you like this, and now it's come true, but it's like this. ...I've let you down again."

"I've thought about it too."

Jiang Baiyu laughed self-deprecatingly: "I remember I used to stand there waiting for you, and I was so anxious to wait. As a result, now that I have been admitted to this school, I see many people who look familiar."

Lu Qingci pressed his chest with one hand: "Yes, I remember."

He remembered that Jiang Baiyu's eyes were full of him at that time.