Chapter 39

Yan Jinzhou sent Jiang Baiyu home. Along the way, Jiang Baiyu seemed to be sitting very uncomfortable and adjusted his sitting posture from time to time.

When Yan Jinzhou found out, he asked, "Does your mouth hurt?"

"no."

Jiang Baiyu pursed her red lips and whispered: "My back hurts. Maybe it's because I leaned against him for too long just now."

"back?"

The car had already entered the villa area where the Jiang family lived. Yan Jinzhou found an open place to stop the car and said, "Show me."

Jiang Baiyu grabbed his clothes and blushed reservedly: "No, you should just go home and rest for a night."

He was too embarrassed to lift his clothes in front of Yan Jinzhou.

"It's okay, let me see."

Yan Jinzhou insisted. Seeing Jiang Baiyu's refusal, he said, "Don't show me? I'll kiss you."

"Now?"

Jiang Baiyu was so shocked that he covered his mouth and hurriedly looked out the car window and looked around.

This is near his home, what if he is seen by an acquaintance.

He complained: "No, there is an engagement party tomorrow, and my mouth is already swollen."

The voice was soft and not intimidating at all.

Yan Jinzhou held his face with both hands, came close to Jiang Baiyu's red and slightly swollen lips, and threatened in a low voice: "Then show me your back, or I'll kiss you until tomorrow."

Jiang Baiyu was really afraid that he would mess up again, so she pushed him and said, "Don't, I'll just show you."

He turned around awkwardly and unbuttoned his coat a little, and Yan Jinzhou couldn't wait to start lifting up his shirt and bottoming shirt. When he was lifted up, the boy shrank when his warm back suddenly came into contact with the cold air in the car. The exposed back made him feel insecure, so he whispered: "Please hurry up and take a look, okay?"

The boy's skin is very white, and the skin on his back is smooth and moist. His lean body makes the two protruding shoulder blades on his back look like a pair of butterfly wing bones, which is very beautiful and attractive.

But Yan Jinzhou had no such idea, because there was an obvious indentation in the center of the boy's back bone, which was more than thirty centimeters long. Bruises had begun to appear in the center of the slightly swollen and red indentation. The scars on such a beautiful back are shocking.

It must be because it has been pressed against the edge of the bookshelf for too long.

Being pressed like this meant that Jiang Baiyu had endured the pain for a long time, and only when the pain became unbearable did he softly tell him that his back hurt.

Really... easy to bully.

Yan Jinzhou's eyes darkened, and he was slightly angry: "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

Jiang Baiyu: "I thought you could finish it quickly?"

Yan Jinzhou slowly put down the boy's clothes and said in a deep voice, "You should have told me when you first felt uncomfortable. If you are so tolerant, can I bully you no matter what I do in the future?"

Jiang Baiyu was so wronged that she whispered dissatisfiedly: "Why do you always want to bully me?"

Yan Jinzhou: "Who made you easy to bully? You don't even know how to come back after being bullied."