Chapter 24

Jiang Baiyu was held by Yan Shuyan's wrist and walked downstairs step by step. He wanted to delay time and slow down as much as possible.

  But Yan Shuyan left in a hurry, and he almost fell down several times. Just as they walked down the second floor stairs and turned the corner, there was a man standing on the stairs below.

  The man's tall body was leaning against the wall, his slender legs blocking the steps downstairs, and his beautiful peach blossom eyes were slightly narrowed, looking at them with a smile but coldly.

  The man said slowly: "Brother, what are you going to do in such a hurry?"

  Yan Jinzhou!

  The moment Jiang Baiyu saw the man, all the uneasiness in his heart disappeared.

  He delayed in the hope of waiting for Yan Jinzhou, and sure enough he did.

  Yan Shuyan's expression suddenly turned bad. He grabbed Jiang Baiyu's wrist tightly and snorted: "You have such a sharp nose. It's a shame that you're not a dog."

  Yan Jinzhou stood up straight and walked upstairs, "Brother, give me my people first."

"your people?"

  Yan Shuyan took a step back and said sarcastically: "I asked, but the kid doesn't like you at all. Is that right, Jiang Baiyu?"

  Jiang Baiyu pursed his lips and looked at Yan Jinzhou worriedly.

  Although he was glad that Yan Jinzhou was here, Yan Shuyan also brought two bodyguards, while Yan Jinzhou was alone. If they fight, Yan Jinzhou is no match for Yan Shuyan.

  Just when he didn't know what to do, Yan Jinzhou smiled slightly at the boy and said, "Jiang Baiyu, your class teacher is looking for you."

  Jiang Baiyu:?

  Yan Jinzhou brought Lao Xu? !

  Lao Xu hurriedly ran upstairs, wiped the sweat from his forehead with a handkerchief, and said, "Jiang Baiyu, why are you here! Our class's program is about to start. Come over and help."

  Jiang Baiyu immediately understood that Lao Xu was called by Yan Jinzhou.

  "Yes, teacher. I'll go right away."

  The boy shook the hand held by Yan Shuyan and said, "Mr. Yan, I have to help prepare the show."

  If the teacher intervenes, this matter will be more troublesome.

  Yan Shuyan had a dark face and looked at Lao Xu, who wore glasses, was slightly bald and looked like a role model, gritted his teeth and let go of his hand.

  Jiang Baiyu ran downstairs quickly, and when passing by Yan Jinzhou, he slowed down and looked at the man worriedly.

  He was afraid that Yan Jinzhou would be bullied by Yan Shuyan's bodyguards again.

  Yan Jinzhou bent his eyes and said softly, "Go to the auditorium with your class teacher first, and I will find you later."

  "You, you should also be careful..."

  Jiang Baiyu whispered, signaling him to be careful of Yan Shuyan.

  Yan Jinzhou's smile deepened: "I know, you go ahead."

  After their actions surprised Yan Shuyan for a moment, he suddenly became angry.

  Jiang Baiyu just said that he doesn't like Yan Jinzhou, and now looking at the way he and Yan Jinzhou are flirting with each other, they should have been together a long time ago!