Chapter 81

After Su Man entered this circle, she often received invitations to various banquets. When the Yan family invited her to attend the ladies' tea party, she had no doubts and took Lu Qingchu to the Yan family's old residence.

After arriving at the large and empty Yan family's old house, the elegant Uncle Ji arranged them into a luxurious room. The table in the room was filled with exquisite pastries, cakes, drinks, and tea.

It looks like a party, but not like it. Because they had been sitting here for a long time but no one came in. Even after the housekeeper and domestic helper left, they never came in again.

Lu Qingchu quickly realized something was wrong. She walked to the door and pulled it open. The door was locked outside.

She was shocked and instinctively picked up her cell phone to make a call, but found that there was no signal. There is signal interference in this room.

Su Man saw her daughter's strange behavior and asked quickly: "Qingchu, what's wrong?"

Lu Qingchu suppressed the panic in his heart and said calmly: "Mom, the tea party is fake. We should be controlled by Yan Jinzhou now."

Su Man was shocked, looked around in panic and asked: "Why? What happened? Why did the Yan family do this!"

"Probably because of my brother."

Lu Qingchu frowned and said, "But he probably won't do anything to us. Mom, don't panic. We can only wait."

On the way into the Yan family's old house, she observed the structure of the old house. It occupied a large area, but it was a winding journey to get here. She and her mother couldn't escape alone.

After Su Man took out her mobile phone and found that there was no signal, she said nervously and worriedly: "What do you know? Why do you say it's because of your brother."

Could it be because of the child from the Jiang family? She remembered Qing Ci saying that he liked Jiang Baiyu. He also confessed that he should treat him better. Unfortunately, Jiang Baiyu later got engaged to Yan Jinzhou of the Yan family.

Lu Qingchu comforted his mother again and said, "I guessed it. Because apart from this reason, Yan Jinzhou has no reason to control us. He probably wants to use us to negotiate terms with my brother and dad."

She told her mother what Lu Qingci had always been thinking about Jiang Baiyu. He also comforted his mother and said, "Mom, don't panic, we just wait here. I believe that my brother will choose us over Jiang Baiyu."

After saying that, she took her mobile phone and looked for signal everywhere in the room and bathroom.

Suddenly, the room door was opened. The two of them looked at each other warily at the same time.

Uncle Ji stood at the door and bowed slightly, and said politely and elegantly: "Mrs. Lu, Miss Lu, I'm taking the liberty. Mr. Yan has invited you two here. He mainly needs you two to cooperate with him to do one thing."

"What's up."

Su Man didn't look good.

Lu Qingchu patted his mother's shoulder and smiled: "Okay, I wonder what Mr. Yan needs us to do?"

Uncle Ji looked at the girl with admiration and said, "That's it. Mr. Yan is looking for Mr. Jiang now. Your brother Mr. Lu may know something, so I invite you two to persuade Mr. Lu, hoping that he can hand over Jiang. Master."

Lu Qingchu: "You mean, my brother took Xiaoyu away?"

Uncle Ji: "Judging from where Young Master Jiang last appeared, he should be related to Young Master Lu."