Chapter 45

In the car, Jiang Baiyu suddenly thought of something, "I forgot! Zhou Nan is still waiting for me in the coffee shop."

He hurriedly pushed Yan Jinzhou away and searched for his phone. When he opened it, the entire screen was filled with messages and missed calls from Zhou Nan.

【Jiang Baiyu! Where are you! 】

【say something. 】

[If you don't answer the phone, I'll call the police! 】

Zhou Nan's anxious and worried expression can be seen through every message.

Jiang Baiyu hurriedly called him back: "Zhou Nan... I'm sorry."

The voice was soft, full of apology begging for forgiveness.

Yan Jinzhou raised his eyebrows and reached out to pull the boy into his arms.

Zhou Nan was furious, "Where have you been? You disappeared when I came out of the coffee shop. I ran two streets and couldn't find you."

"If you don't call me back, I'm going to call the police."

Jiang Baiyu really felt guilty, and silently made up a reason to explain: "I saw Yan Jinzhou after I came out of the store, and now I am with him."

Yan Jinzhou lay next to his other ear, biting his ear and teasing in a low voice: "Why didn't I know that you would still lie?"

Jiang Baiyu was afraid that Zhou Nan would be so frightened when he heard it that he quickly covered his phone and looked at him angrily: Do you want him to tell the truth?

"Yan Jinzhou?"

Zhou Nan almost had a heart attack and snorted coldly: "You just forgot about me when you saw him?"

Jiang Baiyu kept apologizing: "Can I treat you to lunch for two months? Three months is fine. From now on, I will give you drinks after training every day. I will cheer you on when you play games."

The more he spoke, the corners of Yan Jinzhou's lips turned downward.

Hold him tightly in your arms and keep kissing his cheeks, biting his earlobes, and sucking on the thin and sensitive skin of his neck. Jiang Baiyu was so itchy that she couldn't hide away, so she had no choice but to endure it without making strange noises.

Either Zhou Nan was quarreling with him, or Jiang Baiyu disappeared out of thin air on the street, which made him extremely worried. Now knowing that Jiang Baiyu was fine, he complained and hung up the phone.

Yan Jinzhou narrowed his eyes and asked him, "Zhou Nan? That idiot who beat up Li Hao for you at school last time."

Jiang Baiyu: "How can you say he is stupid? He is my friend."

Yan Jinzhou snorted lightly, locked the boy in his arms and kissed him for a while before letting him go and saying, "Let's go, I'll take you home."

Jiang Baiyu gasped and his voice trembled: "Really, do I really want to go to your house?"

Yan Jinzhou liked his scared look and deliberately frightened him: "If I don't go home, will I do it here?"

Jiang Baiyu rolled her eyes at him and opened the door to get out of the car.

Yan Jinzhou pressed him down: "Dare you run? I'll ask for you more later."

Jiang Baiyu: "You can't speak properly."

No more honorifics.

Yan Jinzhou was in a good mood. No matter what Jiang Baiyu called him, he was happy with it. Call him a pervert and show him how perverted he is.