Chapter 47

Guo Li shouted so loudly at Jiang Baiyu in her live broadcast room that no one paid attention to her live broadcast of the Yan Family luxury cruise ship.

Keep refreshing the screen

【I want to see that handsome brother! 】

[Show us couples now, we're going to explode them! 】

【Jiang Baiyu! Jiang Baiyu! Jiang Baiyu! 】

【Yan Jinzhou! Yan Jinzhou! Yan Jinzhou! 】

Guo Li didn't expect it to cause such a big fuss, so she said helplessly and embarrassedly: "They are not public figures, so I can't photograph them directly. You have made such a big fuss, and I don't know how to end it."

As she spoke, she hinted at her assistant with her eyes.

The assistant hurriedly came out to look for Yan Jinzhou and Jiang Baiyu.

Figures in the entertainment industry are particularly concerned about traffic, and the assistant panicked when he saw Jiang Baiyu's personal account being pulled out.

Most wealthy people are very low-key. For the safety and privacy of their children, they mostly do not let their underage children show their faces in public. Just like the Lu family, a twin brother and sister were raised to adulthood before being announced to the public.

And Jiang Baiyu of the Jiang family seems to be less than eighteen years old.

The assistant was afraid of offending the Jiang family and the Yan family because of this incident, so he ran around looking for the two of them anxiously.

Jiang Baiyu didn't know that he had quietly become popular on the Internet, so he and Yan Jinzhou went for a walk on the cruise deck to enjoy the sea breeze.

The deck of the huge cruise ship was arranged as a free carnival venue. The guests on the ship entered the party state in advance in the middle of the endless sea. The young people danced and had fun with the dynamic music, and the older ones sat at the banquet table and watched the endless sea. , taste champagne and red wine elegantly.

Jiang Baiyu stood on the edge of the fence, and the prosperous high-rise buildings in City A gradually faded away, until no land buildings could be seen anymore. What he looked around was a blue ocean with no sense of direction.

He could never calm down and refused to accept drinks several times.

Yan Jinzhou squeezed his hand, "Cold?"

"A little bit."

Jiang Baiyu crossed his arms and shrank his shoulders. The sea breeze in early winter is very cold, especially on the sea with no shelter from all sides.

"You're so cold and you don't dare to go back to your room with me to soak in the hot springs? You're a coward."

Yan Jinzhou smiled and took off his coat and put it on the boy's thin shoulders.

Yan Jinzhou's suit jacket was very big, and it still carried his warm body temperature. Jiang Baiyu was instantly surrounded by the man's heat, and most of the coldness in his body was driven away.

Jiang Baiyu wrapped himself in a coat that was a bit too big for him and asked, "What about you, aren't you cold?"

Yan Jinzhou shook his hand, "Do you think I'm cold?"

That hand was extremely warm.

Jiang Baiyu whispered to him: "You are so strange, you can't feel cold or pain."