Chapter 31

After Lu Qingci and his sister were recognized by the Lu family, Lu Mingxiu arranged a villa for the brother and sister near the school, and arranged several domestic helpers and drivers at home to take care of them.

The Lu family's domestic helpers originally thought they were just taking care of the two children and were relatively relaxed mentally.

As a result, he saw Lu Qingci, who was only seventeen years old, calm and cold, with cold eyes. Every move he made carried the inherent pressure of a superior. Even when dining, there is an inherent sense of good breeding.

The domestic servants did not dare to make mistakes and stood aside silently, fearing that something would go wrong.

Lu Qingchu saw that his brother had no appetite and asked him: "Brother, are you okay if you don't have a rest at night?"

Lu Qingci frowned: "Is it obvious?"

"You don't look in good spirits."

Lu Qingchu looked around and asked in a low voice: "Is it because something happened to mom and Lu... again?"

She was still not used to the sudden addition of a rich father, and was too embarrassed to change her name to daddy.

Lu Qingci: "Don't worry about them. Take good care of yourself at home these days."

Lu Qingchu listened more to his brother and stopped asking.

Asked him about other things: "Didn't you say that my successful surgery was thanks to the help of your classmate Jiang Baiyu? When will you take me to thank him?"

When Lu Qingci heard the name, his brows relaxed a little, and he said, "When you are fully recovered, I will take you to see him."

Lu Qingchu came over, bent his eyes and asked softly: "Brother, do you like him?"

"Don't talk nonsense."

Lu Qingci warned his sister in a deep voice, but the raised corners of his lips revealed his thoughts.

Lu Qingchu winked and smiled at him.

After breakfast.

Lu Qingci quietly told his sister when there was no one around: "Don't be afraid of people like the Lu family at home. Do whatever you have to do and tell them what you want. If they cause trouble for you, tell me."

Lu Qingchu smiled nonchalantly, "I know, I'm not a fool, how can I still be bullied? Go to school quickly, there is your Jiang Baiyu in school."

The twin brothers and sisters looked somewhat similar, but Lu Qingchu's eyebrows were less cold and more cheerful than Lu Qingci's.

But his character is also not easy to mess with.

Lu Qingci's schoolbag was downstairs, but before going out, the stern young man thought of something and returned to the room. He washed his face twice with cold water and looked carefully in the mirror for a while before going to school.

He wanted to confess to Jiang Baiyu today, and he kept thinking about what to say when he was sleeping.

Say it directly: Jiang Baiyu, do I like you?

What tone should you use to say it?

How would Jiang Baiyu react? Will he just die happily?

The more Lu Qingci thought about it, the more he couldn't sleep, and it was morning after he tossed and turned.

There are still gifts in his schoolbag that he didn't give out yesterday.

If the time is right, bring out the gift when he wants to confess, and give the boy a hug when he is confused. If he could...he wanted to kiss him.