Chapter 55

After arriving home, Jiang Baiyu was afraid that her family would see the clues, so she quietly walked upstairs holding the flowers.

Shen Shiyi suddenly appeared in the staircase corridor and said with a smile: "I'm back."

Jiang Baiyu was startled: "Mom, why are you hiding here? You scared me to death."

"Be a guilty thief."

Shen Shiyi pointed at the time and said, "It's already eleven o'clock. I thought you weren't coming back. Where did you and Jin Zhou go to eat? Is this a gift from him?"

"Anything to eat."

Jiang Baiyu held the flower up to cover his neck, took out the equity transfer information Yan Jinzhou gave him, and said, "Mom, look at this."

Shen Shiyi was surprised: "Equity, Jinzhou is going to transfer all the equity in your father's company to you."

Jiang Baiyu: "He said it was a birthday present."

"This is not good, this is too much."

Shen Shiyi frowned: "I have to discuss it with your dad. Can you leave the information here first?"

"What he means is that we are going to get married anyway, and what's his is mine."

The boy's face turned slightly red and he whispered sheepishly.

Shen Shiyi looked at his son carefully. The handsome boy blushed with embarrassment, but his eyes were shining with joy and happiness.

Judging from what happened during this period, Shen Shiyi could see that Yan Jinzhou loved and cherished Xiao Yu, and she became more and more relieved about the engagement of her two children.

She took the information and asked seriously: "If Jin Zhou can't give you these, do you also like him?"

Jiang Baiyu thought for a while and said, "Anyway, I don't hate being with him."

Shen Shiyi: "That's it?"

"Mom, I liked someone before and pursued him seriously."

Jiang Baiyu said: "But the feeling I had with Yan Jinzhou was different from the feeling I had when I liked that person, so I don't know if I like him or not. However, I usually worry about him and want to send him a message. He is today When Wan came to see me, I was quite happy."

"That's not called liking it."

Shen Shiyi smiled reassuringly and asked him, "Is the person you said you liked before Qingci?"

Jiang Baiyu was surprised: "How do you know?"

Shen Shiyi: "Some time ago, when he came to your house to tutor you, your dad noticed it. Later, I thought about it carefully, and it seems that he was indeed a little too positive towards you. Oh, by the way, Qing Ci was here just now. "

She took out a beautifully wrapped gift box and said, "He came right after you left with Jinzhou. This is his gift to you."

The gift box was heavy. Jiang Baiyu took it and his heart sank.

Shen Shiyi: "If you like Jin Zhou and want to marry him for the rest of your life, don't get involved with anyone else. Handle your relationship with Qing Ci well."

Jiang Baiyu: "Mom, I understand. I will return this gift tomorrow."

Lu Qingci has not come to school recently. According to Lao Xu's words, he has been recommended to University A in advance and now mainly follows the business of the Lu Family Skilled Company.