Chapter 68

Autumn morning.

Students walked in and out in groups near the spacious and grand gate of University A, creating a lively scene of laughter and laughter.

At this time, a modified large black off-road vehicle slowly approached, its body was dark and shiny, and it parked in front of the school gate with pride, instantly attracting many students to look at it.

A handsome, tall man wearing a formal suit stepped out of the car. The man walked around to the passenger seat with his straight long legs, opened the car door for the handsome boy sitting inside, and extended his hand to the boy to ask him to get out of the car in a gentle and gentlemanly manner.

The man's eyes were smiling and his voice was gentle: "Xiaoyu, we're here. Get off the car."

Jiang Baiyu blushed slightly and handed his hand to Yan Jinzhou. He lowered his head and jumped out of the car under Yan Jinzhou's hand.

The boy was shy. From the corner of his vision, he saw the students coming and going around him. He begged in a low voice: "Sir... there are many people watching."

Yan Jinzhou doesn't care.

Hugging the boy generously, he lowered his head to kiss the soft and red side of the boy's face, and said willfully in his ear: "I just want them to see."

The action was so intimate, and so many people watched it.

Jiang Baiyu's face turned red and her heart beat fast, and she wanted to dodge. Because he had already seen the students around him looking at them and talking animatedly.

"Wow, isn't that our school's candidate Jiang Baiyu?"

"That's him, Jiang Baiyu! Wow, is that his boyfriend? He's so tall and handsome!"

"It's Yan Jinzhou! I've seen him on TV. He is engaged to Jiang Baiyu."

"They are so bitter. They kissed and hugged each other at the gate of the university. It was so sweet."

The sights and excited discussions around her made Jiang Baiyu feel like he was carrying a backpack, and he wanted to escape into the campus with a red face.

Yan Jinzhou put her long arms around his waist and reminded him in a low voice: "Forgot? There is another ceremony."

Jiang Baiyu was so embarrassed that he looked around with his lowered eyes and begged for mercy in a low voice: "Sir, can you go home and...? There are too many people here."

"no."

Yan Jinzhou held his waist slightly and said in his ear: "Disobedient? I will punish you tonight."

Jiang Baiyu took a deep breath. The 'punishment' that Yan Jinzhou was talking about was the kind that would make the reserved and restrained man explode with shame.

He didn't let Lai Zhen last night. Yan Jinzhou was probably too dissatisfied and slapped his buttocks when he pushed him from behind. Although it doesn't hurt, it really...

Until Jiang Baiyu went to bed, his ears were slapped, making a crisp sound and a shy sound that he did not dare to make.

Yan Jinzhou quietly pinched the boy's slender waist and said, "Hurry up, or I'll kiss you until you cry."

Yan Jinzhou can really do this kind of thing.

The tips of Jiang Baiyu's ears turned red. She had no choice but to turn around and face the man. She tiptoed slightly and carefully left a soft and shy kiss on the side of the man's handsome face.