Chapter 20

After Jiang Baiyu arrived home, he saw Lu Qingci sitting in his living room.

His mother entertained him warmly: "Xiaochu's operation went well, which is great. You and your mother have worked hard these past two days."

Lu Qingci's voice was clear but polite, and he said: "Thanks to your help this time, my sister was able to successfully complete the operation. My mother said that she will come to thank you in person after a while."

Shen Shiyi: "Hey, thank you. Go back and tell her to take good care of Xiao Chu and take good care of herself."

Jiang Baiyu walked over suspiciously.

"Xiaoyu, come on, come on."

Shen Shiyi pulled him to sit opposite Lu Qingci and said, "Qingci is taking care of his sister in the hospital all day and night. I also come to my home to make up for you after school. If you want me to say, don't go to class today and let Qingci take care of yourself." Rest and rest."

Lu Qingci: "Auntie, you're welcome, this is what I should do. The school has monthly exams next week, and I want to help Xiaoyu make up more lessons before the monthly exams."

Shen Shiyi looked at this calm, polite, and extremely responsible boy with relief and sighed, "You kid, you are so sensible and heartbreaking. Xiaoyu, take Qingci upstairs, and I'll prepare something for you with Aunt Lin. Bring the snacks."

Jiang Baiyu was startled: "Go to my room?"

Lu Qingci lowered his eyes, his eyelashes trembling slightly.

Shen Shiyi: "Why don't you go to your room and stay in the living room? Go quickly. Finishing class early will allow Qingci to go back and rest early."

Jiang Baiyu:......

Looking at Lu Qingci standing in front of him, the boy had no choice but to grab his schoolbag and said, "Sorry for the trouble, monitor."

"It should be, no trouble."

The young man followed behind the boy and spoke in a low, deep and soft voice.

The boy's room is spacious, bright and extremely clean.

There is a familiar smell in the air, like the clean and warm smell unique to boys. Standing in such a room, Lu Qingci's heart softened a lot.

On the other hand, the shy and introverted boy, probably because of him, was so nervous and cramped that he didn't know where to put his hands and feet even though it was his own bedroom.

He lowered his eyebrows and lowered his eyes, seeming to be blushing a little.

Lu Qingci curled his lips slightly, took the initiative to walk to the desk and motioned the boy to sit down, and said, "Let's take a look at the homework I left for you last time."

Jiang Baiyu: ...He hasn't done it yet.

The boy hesitated: "Well, monitor, I'm a little busy and I have to do school homework. I haven't finished the homework you assigned yet."

At the end of the sentence, her voice became softer and softer, and she looked at him cautiously, as if she was afraid that he would be angry.

How could he be angry?

He was never really angry with him.

I will never again be deliberately angry with him like I was in my last life.

Lu Qingci chuckled: "It doesn't matter. Let's look at what you have done first. You can talk about the questions you haven't done while doing them."

Jiang Baiyu had no choice but to take out all the homework papers that Lu Qingci left last time.