Chapter 53

Lin Yao is an actress who temporarily appeared on the screen twenty years ago.

She looks charming, has a cheerful personality, and has strong acting skills. As soon as he became famous, he was sought after by the public and expected by the entertainment industry. Xiaohuadan is known as a powerful supernova.

But such a much-watched actress suddenly disappeared from the screen for unknown reasons. Some people speculated that she gave up her acting career, married a wealthy businessman, and went to live abroad.

Many people felt sorry for him at the time, but later even Lin Yao's name was gradually forgotten.

Now, an article about a missing actress has awakened the memory of many people at that time, and reminded them of the beautiful and charming Lin Yao and her wonderful acting skills.

And the people who liked her at that time are now in their young and middle-aged years when they have financial strength and have worked hard in society.

When they learned the reason for Lin Yao's disappearance, the emotional memories of admiration, suspicion, and regret from the past were revived, and they instantly exploded into anger.

It turns out that the idol they once liked was forced to be bullied by a wealthy man because he was beautiful and did not have a strong family background, and was later secretly hunted down by a jealous wealthy wife.

She finally escaped to a foreign country, hid her name and gave birth to a child, and lived a difficult life. However, she was discovered by the Yan family and forced to return to the Yan family. The outcome waiting for her was a poisoning.

Ordinary people hate social injustice and oppression by power the most. When they saw Lin Yao's tragic experience, they angrily scolded the Yan family on the Internet for a whole night. The public relations departments of several companies under the Yan family spent the whole night, but they could not suppress the outburst of public opinion attacks.

So, after a night of fermentation, the "Disappearing Little Flower" plunged the Yan family into an unprecedented crisis of public opinion. As long as you turn on the TV or the Internet, there will be overwhelming comments criticizing the Yan family, Yan Mingyi for forcing female celebrities, and Zhou Hui for being a murderer.

The next morning.

Whether it was the Yan family's old house or the downstairs of the buildings of several Yan's companies, they were all crowded with reporters who came to interview.

The fronts of two luxury jewelry stores founded by Zhou Hui in his own name were filled with garbage, and there was a stinky smell in front of the luxurious and shiny stores.

Yan Shuran is also a semi-public figure. She posted an update on her account with hundreds of thousands of fans:

---As for the defamation and slander against my family on the Internet, we will pursue it to the end and will never let go of those who spread rumors. Waiting for the day when the truth comes out.

She thought her fans could defend her as usual and help her suppress those comments, but she didn't expect that her public account, which she had worked hard to manage for more than a year, lost 100,000 followers in one night, and the comments on the feed simply made her depressed. .

[It was your brother's conscience that prompted him. Do you also want to kill your relatives out of justice? 】

[No wonder she is so arrogant and domineering at ordinary times, she turns out to be the daughter of a prisoner and a murderer. 】

[Yesterday, you dared to bully Guo Baobao live. I don't know how to hurt you when others can't see it. 】

[Like daughter, like mother, go ahead. Don't come out to harm people again. 】