Chapter 91

The willful little emperor × the powerful regent

Jiang Baiyu stayed at Yan Jinzhou's house for a week.

It wasn't that the man refused to let him go, but that there was a problem within his father's company.

After Yan Jinzhou bought a stake in Jiangsheng Group and became a member of the board of directors, he began to conduct an internal inspection of the company and immediately discovered a serious internal problem.

It turns out that the company's losses over the past few years were not due to poor management, but rather to the secret collaboration of several internal senior executives to resell the company's products in large quantities, causing the company to suffer losses year after year.

The core figures among them are actually the father's biological sister---Jiang Chengya and her husband.

Yan Jinzhou spent only two days investigating all the witnesses and physical evidence and handed them all to Jiang Chengyi.

Jiang Chengyi was so angry that he almost fainted due to liver disease. Shen Shiyi was so angry that he calmly took on the big task and was busy getting rid of these bugs in the company.

She called Jiang Baiyu and told Jiang Baiyu: "Fortunately, Jinzhou helped us find these people, otherwise your father would not be able to withstand their blood-sucking no matter how hard he worked for the company. The family is in chaos during this time, and your father and I are also busy, so don't worry about it first." Go home."

Jiang Baiyu trembled when he heard his mother's voice, probably suppressing his anger and helplessness. My father didn't answer the phone, but that was no better.

After hanging up the phone, he thought Yan Jinzhou would sneer at him.

He has grown up, but he is sad and crazy chasing Lu Qingci all day long, but he has never thought of sharing a trace of sorrow for his parents.

He's really, really useless.

But seeing Yan Jinzhou's face full of disdain, he said: "Your aunt and the others stole the company's finances and sold them privately. These are all trivial matters. Just uproot them and deal with them. At least they didn't kill you and your parents just to monopolize the company and your family's assets." ."

Jiang Baiyu had mixed feelings when he heard this.

In a few days, he learned a lot about the Yan family and Yan Jinzhou. I learned that Yan Jinzhou had been without his mother since he was five years old, and faced the bloody storm of internal fighting in the Yan family alone, and got to where he is today with ups and downs.

He really admired Yan Jinzhou, and he also liked others a lot.

"Thank you."

Jiang Baiyu whispered while lying on the bed.

Not only did he help his father solve the asset turnover crisis, he also helped find the root cause of such a serious company management crisis.

"I don't want a verbal thank you."

Yan Jinzhou squeezed over and bit his ear, "You know what I want."

His character is still so bad.

Jiang Baiyu blushed and hid as if he was ticklish: "I didn't reject you either."

"You are more sensible."

Yan Jinzhou pushed him down.

Jiang Baiyu was only nervous at the beginning but quickly complied. After getting used to it, he would take the initiative to ask for it when the love got deeper.