Chapter 48

Lu family.

Lu Qingci held his mobile phone and looked at the live broadcast room of star Guo Li with a masochistic look.

His father Lu Mingxiu asked him to go to the company with him today. When he was changing into formal clothes, Song He told him that Jiang Baiyu appeared in Guo Li's live broadcast room and suddenly became popular.

He quickly opened it, only to see fans in the live broadcast room constantly swiping the screen:

【Yan Jinzhou! Yan Jinzhou! 】

【Jiang Baiyu! Jiang Baiyu! 】

【I want to blow them up! 】

Then I saw Jiang Baiyu standing on tiptoes slightly and kissing Yan Jinzhou.

It turns out that this is what it feels like to see someone you like kissing someone else.

Lu Qingci thought against his painful chest.

In his previous life, when he deliberately kissed another man in front of Jiang Baiyu, was Jiang Baiyu in such pain? His heart was like a knife, and he almost suffocated from the pain.

Lu Qingci stared gloomily at the boy in the live broadcast room. Even though the boy was kissing Yan Jinzhou, his fingertips were still trembling and caressing the boy's body, as if he were really caressing Jiang Baiyu.

Later, he saw Yan Shuran coming to provoke him, and a large glass of juice fell at the boy's feet. Lu Qingci's eyes suddenly darkened, veins popped out on the back of his hand, and his fingertips turned white from too much force on the phone.

But he was immediately stunned.

He saw Yan Jinzhou holding down Yan Shuran and pouring a large glass of beer on her head.

In the previous life, Yan Shuran did the same thing to Jiang Baiyu, but he just watched, watching the boy look helplessly at him. He did nothing and allowed the boy who liked him to the core to be humiliated by others because of him.

"Yan Jinzhou hahahahaha..."

Lu Qingci suddenly threw away his phone, curled up on the sofa and laughed. His smile was so weird and painful.

Lu Mingxiu asked him to go. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Lu Qingci curled up on the sofa, smiling like a madman.

"Qingci."

Lu Mingxiu frowned: "What are you doing!"

Lu Qingci didn't seem to hear, and looked at Lu Mingxiu while smiling. His eyes were dark, and he looked even more haggard and tired.

Lu Mingxiu couldn't help but feel faintly angry: "What's wrong with you? It's time to leave. Look what you look like now! How can I take you to the company's directors' meeting?"

Lu Qingci picked up the phone and said with a sad smile: "I lost, I lost to Yan Jinzhou. Hahaha... He has done such a thing, how can I compare with him? Who is crazier than me? Hahaha... Ha ha......"

Totally confused.

Lu Qingci's face became more and more solemn and cold, and he said, "Have a good rest at home today. In the afternoon, I will ask a psychiatrist to see you."

He was very disappointed.

When he first met his son in the hospital, Lu Qingci gave him the impression of being calm, calm and very responsible. He used his thin seventeen-year-old shoulders to support the family and earn medical expenses for his sister.

He was very happy at the time and very lucky that he had such an outstanding child.

But now it seems.