Chapter 89

if met in previous life

Even if you are not reborn, you will be happy as long as you meet him.

Jiang Baiyu made an appointment with Yan Jinzhou at five o'clock in the afternoon, but Yan Jinzhou came to pick him up early and arrived at the coffee shop half a day earlier than the agreed time.

Jiang Baiyu was in a complicated mood, holding a cup of coffee and burying his head, not wanting to talk to Yan Jinzhou.

Yan Jinzhou acted quickly. He signed the agreement yesterday, and today the Jiang family received the first investment from the Yan family.

Seeing the haggard expressions of his parents, he finally felt a little relieved. In his heart, he only regretted that he was incompetent and could only deceive his parents and betray himself to save the Jiang family.

And Lu Qingci.

It was Lu Qingci who he took the initiative to pursue. Although the process was bitter and bumpy, when Lu Qingci agreed to date him, he was so happy and excited that he couldn't sleep well for several nights.

But today, I have to break up with him.

Lu Qingci would definitely be very angry, thinking that he had deceived his feelings.

Yan Jinzhou sat opposite him and teased: "So unhappy? Huh?"

Jiang Baiyu pursed his lips and whispered, "If it were you, would you be happy?"

"No if. I won't let myself end up in this situation."

Yan Jinzhou put his face on his hands, "Come home with me after this is over. Young Master Jiang must also fulfill his promise."

Jiang Baiyu felt even sadder, but still a little scared. Because he only found out what kind of person Yan Jinzhou was after investigating him last night.

He is an illegitimate son of the Yan family, but he single-handedly squeezed his biological father and half-brother out of the Yan family, and coerced the head of the Yan family, Mr. Yan, into taking control of the Yan family.

What's even more frightening is that he is only a few years older than me. His abilities and means are unfathomable.

The transaction was equivalent, and he didn't know what terrible things this seemingly gentle gentleman Yan Jinzhou would do to him.

"I'll go home with you."

Jiang Baiyu clenched his hands, turned pale and whispered, "But can you please... don't kiss me later?"

The boy's shoulders were hunched, looking thin and pitiful. His fair and handsome face was tense because of fear, but probably because of shyness, when he said 'kiss', he blushed slightly because of shyness.

The Jiang family actually raised such a good and simple young master. But when he thought about how this young master had given his boyfriend flowers for a date yesterday, Yan Jinzhou felt inexplicably angry.

"Can."

He showed no mercy and said: "But you also have to agree to a condition. You are not allowed to refuse or hide when you go home later."

Jiang Baiyu's face turned even paler, biting his lip and looking at Yan Jinzhou in surprise.

Yan Jinzhou became even worse: "I haven't bullied you yet and this is it? Are you going to cry in a moment?"

Jiang Baiyu wanted to cry now, her white and transparent eyes were red, her clear and black eyes were covered with a layer of mist of tears, and her pupils were like black grapes covered with a layer of water.