Chapter 43

"You? Protect me?"

Yan Jinzhou was startled at first, then held the boy's face in his hands as if he heard a joke, and asked with a smile: "How do you want to protect me?"

"I am serious."

Jiang Baiyu said: "You just fell asleep next to me, didn't you?"

Although Yan Jinzhou was not there when he woke up, he saw the mark on the other pillow and knew that he had slept for a long time.

"In the future, if you have trouble sleeping at night, I can stay with you. I will be by your side when you are upset, just like I was in the car last time."

"besides."

Jiang Baiyu paused and whispered: "I know you want revenge, but there are many ways to take revenge. Can't you choose the one that hurts you?"

Yan Jinzhou narrowed his eyes with a cold look and asked him slowly: "I know quite a lot, so tell me, how should I avenge my mother's murder?"

Indeed it is.

Yan Jinzhou's mother was murdered back then. It might have been Zhou Hui or Yan Mingyi who murdered her.

He has no qualifications to persuade Yan Jinzhou with such hatred.

Jiang Baiyu's eyes began to turn red, and she held Yan Jinzhou's hand tightly, "You can, you can find the evidence from back then and let her go to jail. You can also... you can let her have nothing."

"This is the first time I've seen such a simple person like you."

Yan Jinzhou smiled sarcastically again, looking down at the boy with spreading crazy eyes and said: "Now you know that I am not a good person. You regret your engagement today. You still want to report me to grandpa, stay away from me, and take your Jiang family with you." Looking for a new backer?"

"Oh, by the way, you can also find Yan Shuyan and tell him in advance that I want to..."

"Yan Jinzhou!"

Jiang Baiyu's eyes turned red and he called his name angrily, "You just did that to me, why are you saying such things now?"

Yan Jinzhou was silent for a while, then turned around, opened the door, and said hoarsely, "I'll take you home."

"gentlemen......"

Jiang Baiyu stood still.

Yan Jinzhou lightly gestured to the man waiting outside the room and said, "Send Master Jiang home."

With that said, he walked out of the room and strode away.

"Yan Jinzhou!"

Jiang Baiyu chased him out and called his name angrily: "If you leave, I will really ignore you again."

Yan Jinzhou paused for a moment. After standing with his back to him for a long time, he turned around and took Jiang Baiyu's hand. He could not refuse and said, "Then I'll give it to you."

It was quiet along the way, Yan Jinzhou's face was gloomy, and Jiang Baiyu didn't know how to persuade him.

But he understood that if he couldn't persuade Yan Jinzhou now, Yan Jinzhou's outcome would not change.

The car drove to the door of Jiang's villa.

Where Jiang Baiyu was sitting, he held his hands tightly and whispered: "Sir, I want to be with you all the time. But if something happens to you that day, what should I do?"

Yan Jinzhou looked out the window: "Nothing will happen to me."

"You can!"

Jiang Baiyu looked at him and asked softly: "No matter what you do, you will leave evidence and become a basis for others to defeat you. Sir, please, please take back the command line just now?"