Chapter 34

Before 9pm.

Jiang Baiyu was safely delivered to the door of the Jiang family villa by Yan Jinzhou.

Yan Jinzhou got out of the car first, opened the door for the boy, and asked him to get out of the car. He stood outside the car and smiled at the boy holding the blue rose. Under the night, his beautiful peach eyes held indescribable charm.

And with a hint of ill-intention.

Jiang Baiyu knew what he was going to say at the first glance. He deliberately looked away from Yan Jinzhou, lowered his eyes and got out of the car holding the flower bouquet. However, as soon as he got off his foot, the car door was slightly closed by the man.

Jiang Baiyu:......

"What are you going to do again?"

They were already at his door. He didn't believe that Yan Jinzhou still dared to say those words to bully him.

Yan Jinzhou: "Is it a pity that you didn't do the whole thing on the date?"

Jiang Baiyu:......

He really dared to say it!

Yan Jinzhou said regretfully: "You are too young. If you were one year older, I would definitely satisfy you."

Jiang Baiyu looked around nervously and lowered his voice: "If you say that again, I'm really going to get angry."

"I am serious."

Yan Jinzhou knocked the boy on the head and said, "Wait until your eighteenth birthday."

The lights in front of the Jiang family villa turned on, and Shen Shiyi walked out and greeted the two of them with a smile: "Xiaoyu, Jinzhou, you are back. Come in and sit down."

Yan Jinzhou put away his frivolous expression for a second, turned around and responded to Shen Shiyi in a gentle manner, saying, "Auntie, please worry, but I still have something to do and have to go back and deal with it. I won't disturb Auntie and Uncle Jiang today."

Jiang Baiyu: ...sanctimonious.

After watching Yan Jinzhou go, Shen Shiyi looked at her son holding a bouquet of flowers jokingly, and asked quickly: "Tell me, where did you go for dinner? How did you get along?"

Jiang Baiyu: "It's okay."

Shen Shiyi asked carefully: "What do you mean it's okay? The flowers he gave you? Or blue roses? You get along well?"

"Mom, don't ask."

The boy's face turned red and he walked home holding the flowers.

He actually understood what Yan Jinzhou was implying. Especially the sentence, 'I have the desire to protect you. '

After two lifetimes, this was the first time anyone except his parents said they would protect him.

Jiang Chengyi said about his wife: "Don't ask, what can you accomplish in this moment? Why are you chasing after her in such a hurry?"

Shen Shiyi exposed him with one sentence: "They said that I was chasing after him in a hurry. I don't know who was so restless all night that he didn't even eat. I'm afraid that the two children won't get along."

Jiang Chengyi turned his head and ignored her.

Jiang Baiyu paused, then turned around and saw several dishes that had not yet been started on the dining table.

He had no choice but to comfort them and said: "Dad, Mom, things between Yan Jinzhou and me are going well. Don't worry. I know everything in my heart."