Chapter 79

In the cinema.

Song He felt like he had thorns all over his body, and he couldn't sit still in the luxurious and romantic couple's box. He kicked Huang Mao irritably: "Let's go, go and guard outside."

Huang Mao watched the movie with gusto and said, "What are you going for? It's really exciting. It costs eight hundred and eighty-eight dollars to finish the movie."

"you......"

Song He wanted to raise his hand to slap him, but after thinking carefully, he lowered his voice and said, "You watch them carefully here, and I'll go guard outside. If there is any news, please contact me."

Huang Mao: "I know, I know."

Song He stood up from his seat tiptoeing and glanced at the box next door inadvertently:...

Then he closed his eyes in pain: Fuck!

Jiang Baiyu made an impatient voice in the corner of the box and whispered: "Sir...don't, it seems, someone is looking at us."

Yan Jinzhou turned around cautiously, looking around the dark cinema with his charming eyes, and said in a low voice: "No one can see it, don't move."

"First......"

The movie ends and the theater lights come on. As the audience in the cinema gradually left, Jiang Baiyu's body leaned lazily in the box, panting slightly.

His face was slightly red and his eyes were loose, as if he didn't have much strength.

Yan Jinzhou squeezed his hand and asked secretly, "Do you like it here?"

Jiang Baiyu glared at him, with red eyes and soft gaze, which was not intimidating at all.

"Looks like I quite like it."

Yan Jinzhou's peach blossom eyes narrowed into a sly smile: "I will bring you here again in the future."

Jiang Baiyu tightened his clothes, "...No, I'm not coming."

The hem of the shirt inside the coat was a little wrinkled and a little damp. He had rolled it up and bit it just now to avoid making any noise.

Only he knew how uncomfortable it felt to not dare to make a sound.

"but I like it."

Yan Jinzhou lay next to his ear and said in a pleasant voice: "It's so easy to bully."

Jiang Baiyu was slightly angry: "You can send me directly to my house in a moment."

Yan Jinzhou raised his eyebrows: "Are you angry? Are you going to run away again?"

"no."

Jiang Baiyu was slightly louder because of his dissatisfaction, and said, "I want to accompany my dad to the hospital for regular check-ups on weekends. Don't you have to go on a business trip on weekends? I can just go home alone."

In the box next to him, Huang Mao paused as he stood up to leave. He pretended to be looking for something on the box seat, squatting on the ground and groping while listening to the conversation between the two.

Yan Jinzhou was a little reluctant and said, "Okay, I'll send you a car and driver. You can send him as you like during the few days I'm away."

Jiang Baiyu: "No, my dad has his own driver and car. I don't feel comfortable using yours."

Yan Jinzhou sneered: "If you don't obey me, what if something happens to you?"

Jiang Baiyu: "I am such an adult, what else can happen to me?"