Chapter 17

After school.

Jiang Baiyu came home carrying a bag of test questions and notes, Qingjun's brows furrowed in distress.

In the afternoon, Lu Qingci kept giving lectures and urging him to do the problems and learn to memorize the formulas. He didn't even miss ten minutes between classes. After that, I gave him a lot of homework, which he probably couldn't finish in one night.

Aunt Lin greeted him at the gate of the villa and said, "Master Xiaoyu, there are distinguished guests at home. Madam asked you to go and say hello."

Jiang Baiyu was surprised: "Let me go? What kind of distinguished guest?"

Aunt Lin: "He is a new investor in your husband's company. My wife just whispered that the company is short of funds now, and this investor came very timely."

Although Jiang Baiyu didn't know the operating conditions of his parents' company, he could feel that his parents were working hard for the company recently. After hearing this, he quickly handed his schoolbag to Aunt Lin and went to the living room.

But when he saw the 'distinguished guests' sitting in the living room that day, he stopped.

Yan Jinzhou?

The investor in his father's company turned out to be Yan Jinzhou!

Jiang Baiyu was surprised for a moment, thinking of the request he made to Yan Jinzhou last night.

Has Yan Jinzhou agreed to his terms and started helping the Jiang family?

Aunt Lin urged him softly: "Master Xiaoyu?"

Shen Shiyi noticed her son coming in, stood up with a smile and greeted him: "Xiaoyu, come here quickly, this is Mr. Yan, come to say hello. Mr. Yan, this is my Xiaoyu."

Yan Jinzhou also looked over at him.

Yan Jinzhou is still wearing a white shirt and black suit, with a gentle demeanor and extraordinary temperament.

Those beautiful eyes seemed to be smiling at him, and there was something cunning in the long and curved tail of the eyes, hiding the private agreement between the two of them last night.

Jiang Baiyu couldn't help but be pleasantly surprised. He walked over with a calm face and said hello politely: "Mr. Yan, hello."

It was as if the two were meeting for the first time.

"Xiaoyu, nice to meet you."

As he spoke, Yan Jinzhou stretched out his hand towards him with a smile on his face and a graceful demeanor.

The title 'Xiao Yu' was also what he requested last night.

Just hearing this title, I knew that Yan Jinzhou was abiding by their agreement.

"Nice to meet you too."

The boy also stretched out his hand and was gently held by him, then quickly let go.

Jiang Chengyi sighed and said: "Xiao Yu, Mr. Yan ran two companies just after graduating from college, and also took over part of the Yan family's industry. He is extraordinary in ability and is a rare young talent in our city A. You must learn from Mr. Yan. ah."

Jiang Baiyu naturally knows the capabilities of the future head of the Yan family.

But thinking that this man was only four or five years older than him, his eyes showed admiration and he said, "Mr. Yan, you are really amazing."

He also kept his promise last night and called him sir.

Yan Jinzhou: "It all relies on family connections, not as good as Uncle Jiang said."