Chapter 85

In midsummer, the weather is hot.

Dozens of company executives in suits and ties were sitting at the round table in the large conference room of the Jiangsheng Group headquarters. The central air conditioner was blowing enough air-conditioning to make the atmosphere in the conference room more solemn.

Jiang Baiyu stood on the podium in front of the conference room and gave a speech, and the contents of his speech were turned page by page on the huge projection screen.

After graduating from college, he lost the shyness he once had when he was young. With a tall figure, he stood confidently and steadily in front of all the senior executives of Jiangsheng Technology and delivered a speech he wrote himself.

The sharpness and wisdom in his words make people dare not underestimate his character just by looking at the elegance and gentleness between his brows and eyes. He is now only the deputy director of the product development department, but everyone in the company respects him as President Xiao Jiang.

The serious-looking elders sitting at the round table in the conference room gradually cast admiring glances at him. Among them, Jiang Chengyi's gaze was particularly gratifying.

He never thought that his son Jiang Baiyu could become such an outstanding person.

During his four years in college, he designed a new type of mold for the construction of micromachines, put it into production, applied for a patent, and promoted sales.

Just after graduating from college, Jiang Baiyu's new products have occupied a certain proportion in the micro-machinery construction market, and are gradually rising. As a result, more and more technology companies are coming to Jiang Sheng for cooperation.

This is a grand event that he has never done in all the years he has taken over the company. His son will take the company his father founded to a higher level.

At the end of the speech, Jiang Baiyu's proposed new product sales plan was unanimously approved. Therefore, he relied on his own ability to use the work authority of the sales department.

End of the meeting.

Jiang Baiyu walked out of the conference room, and his assistant followed him and gave him his mobile phone, saying, "Mr. Jiang, your phone rang a few times just now. It should be a message from Mr. Yan."

He set a separate ringtone for Yan Jinzhou's message, and the assistant knew it as soon as he heard it.

Jiang Baiyu took it, unlocked the screen, and saw a message from 'Mr.

【where? busy? 】

【Are you free in the afternoon? 】

The message was sent three minutes ago.

Jiang Baiyu turned around and walked into his office, closed the door, and the tense body and eyes in the conference room relaxed.

He sat back on the large chair with a relaxed smile on his face and called Yan Jinzhou back.

"Xiaoyu."

The man's mellow and slow voice came from the other end of the microphone. The two have been together for more than four years, but he still feels very comfortable every time he hears Yan Jinzhou's lazy voice calling him.

Jiang Baiyu's voice also softened: "Are you not busy anymore?"

"And you?"

"Just finished the meeting."

Jiang Baiyu seemed to want to show off, and said, "My proposal was accepted by my father and others, and they even asked me to be responsible for the sales of new products."