Chapter 23

Jiang Baiyu didn't dare to speak immediately. There was no one here, and he was really afraid of what Yan Shuyan would do to him.

Yan Shuyan liked to see Jiang Baiyu scared of him, huddled there softly, like a caught little rabbit, it was very fun. But he wouldn't really bully a child.

He pinched the boy's face and said with a smile: "I will take you to see the old man now. Tell him personally that you want to marry me, Yan Shuyan. After that, I can satisfy you whatever you want."

Jiang Baiyu was very scared, but still wanted to continue to buy time, pretending to be cautious and asked: "We just met not long ago, can grandpa believe us?"

"It doesn't matter whether he believes us or not."

Yan Shuyan sneered: "Because he only believes that you are a noble member of our Yan family. No matter who you marry, you can keep the descendants of our Yan family safe."

Jiang Baiyu was surprised: "How could Grandpa Yan believe such words? How could I be a noble member of the Yan family?"

"It's ridiculous."

Yan Shuyan was helpless: "But we have to let his old man be ridiculous. Otherwise none of us will gain control of the Yan family. However, I do like you quite a bit."

As he spoke, Yan Shuyan pinched Jiang Baiyu's slightly red and handsome face.

The boy turned his face away with a 'huh' sound, and said dissatisfiedly: "Then, you can't touch me yet. I haven't even celebrated my eighteenth birthday yet."

Yan Shuyan smiled happily and asked, "You mean, I can touch you after your birthday?"

Jiang Baiyu blushed and became angry: "I didn't mean that either!"

"Okay, I won't tease you anymore."

Yan Shuyan raised his wrist to look at the time and said, "Follow me to see the old man first. Let's talk about the conditions later."

Jiang Baiyu looked hesitant, wanting to continue to delay time and look for an opportunity to escape. But Yan Shuyan couldn't help him hesitate and took his wrist and walked out.

Sure enough, there were two tall bodyguards standing outside the equipment room, and he couldn't escape even if he wanted to.

Jiang Baiyu searched around with the corner of his eyes, hoping to find the opportunity to leave.

---

When Zhou Nan came back and saw that Jiang Baiyu was not there, he asked the classmate next to him: "Where is Xiaoyu?"

Classmate: "Someone called him just now and said that Lao Xu asked him to move the equipment."

"I was with Lao Xu just now, but I didn't hear him call Xiao Yu."

Zhou Nan felt something was wrong: "Who called him? Do you know him?"

Classmate: "It seems to be from Class 3."

Class three, Yan Shuran's class.

Zhou Nan thought of Yan Shuyan coming to school twice to block Jiang Baiyu, and instinctively felt something was wrong, so he hurried to the auditorium to find Lao Xu.

"Teacher, did you ask Jiang Baiyu to move the equipment? Just now a boy in Yan Shuran's class called him away, saying that you called him."

Lao Xu: "With his small body, how can I let him work? I am also calling you."

Zhou Nan asked anxiously: "But I don't know where he is now?"

Not far away, Yan Jinzhou heard their conversation and looked over with cold eyes.

He smiled and said goodbye to the teacher next to him, and found Yan Shuran in the auditorium. The man said lightly: "Come here."

Yan Shuran:!

Although I looked down on this second brother, I was still quite frightened of him and asked, "Why are you looking for me?"

"Come with me."

Yan Jinzhou's voice sounds gentle, but if you listen carefully, you can taste the oppressive feeling that people can't refuse.

Yan Shuran was very reluctant, but was suppressed by Yan Jinzhou's momentum and instinctively followed him out of the auditorium. By the time she realized it, they had already taken the elevator to the top floor of the building.

The top floor is empty, and below is the school playground with no one around.

Yan Shuran felt scared now, turned around and wanted to leave, but Yan Jinzhou suddenly held his hand.

"What are you doing? Let me go!"

The girl screamed and tried to break free.

Yan Jinzhou effortlessly pushed the girl's body, picked up the body with both hands and threw it directly outside the fence on the top floor.

"Ahhhh----"

Yan Shuran's body was suspended on the top floor, floating in the air like a rag doll. He could fall to the fifth floor at any time and be shattered to pieces.

Facing the fear of death, the girl's face turned pale and she couldn't even cry. She said tremblingly: "Let me go."

"Where has Jiang Baiyu gone?"

Yan Jinzhou's cold voice floated over her head.

"Second brother, you, please pull me back first..."

Yan Shuran cried and begged him. For the first time, she knew that Yan Jinzhou was so terrifying. But now, her arm held by Yan Jinzhou was her only chance of survival.

Suddenly, Yan Jinzhou let go of one of her hands.

"Ahhhh--"

The girl screamed in fear, but the extreme fear made her throat feel blocked and she could not make any sound.

"Where has Jiang Baiyu gone?"

Above the head, the man's cold voice came again.

"Qi, it's my brother in the equipment room. My brother wants to find him."

The girl cried in fear and spoke intermittently.

Yan Jinzhou brought Yan Shuran back and forth and ran downstairs without looking back.