Chapter 7

on Monday.

Jiang Baiyu came to school early and started reviewing his previous lessons.

"Xiaoyu."

Zhou Nan leaned over the back table and poked the boy's clean and soft hair: "This afternoon our grade basketball match, are you coming?"

Jiang Baiyu turned his head and avoided his hand: "I don't know how to fight."

"I didn't ask you to fight, so you came to support me."

Zhou Nan poked his finger in the air and curled his lips: "Every time the game is played, those girls shout, 'Lu Qingci!' 'Lu Qingci!' It's so noisy. I'm obviously the one with the highest score. Hey, today's game is over for you." Give me a bottle of drink as well."

Jiang Baiyu focused on doing the questions: "I know, I know."

Zhou Nan: "I wonder if Lu Qingci will come today? It seems because his sister Lu Qingchu's illness has worsened and she needs surgery or something."

Jiang Baiyu paused with his pen tip and glanced sideways at the empty space beside him.

From a time perspective, during this period, Lu Qingci would work part-time in bars, Western restaurants, and even entertainment halls in order to earn more medical expenses for Lu Qingchu, so he often missed classes and was late.

This was also the beginning of him seizing the opportunity to formally pursue Lu Qingci.

At that time, he went to eat at the Western restaurant where Lu Qingci worked part-time many times. He deliberately ordered a lot of expensive menus, tried every means to leave tips, and quietly asked the boss to increase his salary.

He thought this could help Lu Qingci, but he didn't expect that in the eyes of the aloof Lu Qingci, his behavior was a charity from a wealthy young man.

Later, when the Jiang family fell into decline, Lu Qingci would behave like that arrogantly towards him.

Zhou Nan whispered in surprise: "Hey, the monitor is here?"

The preparation bell rang just in time.

Jiang Baiyu raised his eyes and saw Lu Qingci walking into the classroom.

The slender boy was wearing a neat high school uniform, with a spotless shirt collar and a neatly tied tie.

It was clearly Lu Qingci who had just grown up, but Jiang Baiyu seemed to see Mr. Lu wearing a suit in the future, always with a sense of aloofness and indifference.

Jiang Baiyu just looked over instinctively, and just when he was about to look away, Lu Qingci, who was walking in, suddenly looked at him, his cold eyes searching deeply.

Jiang Baiyu quickly looked away.

In Lu Qingci's eyes, he looked like a guilty thief. It was as if the boy had been waiting for him but didn't dare to show it.

Lu Qingci's steps became much brisker and he walked to the desk in a few steps.

He took out a clean notebook from his school bag and placed it on the desk. He pressed his slender fingertips on the leather notebook and pushed it gently. The notebook crossed the middle line of the two desks and slid in front of Jiang Baiyu.

Jiang Baiyu was stunned and tilted her head to look at him.

His clean eyes were filled with him, confused and so cute.

Lu Qingci pressed the notebook with his fingertips and sent it to Jiang Baiyu, saying softly: "I used to take notes on mathematics, I think you might be able to use them."