Chapter 37

The moment the cake landed on the floor, there was a small chaos.

People around him exclaimed and asked Lu Qingci: "What's wrong? What's wrong?"

Lu Mingxiu's expression froze for a moment, then he immediately came to his son's rescue with a smile and said, "Sorry, sorry, the child is nervous and not sure. Come on, keep going, keep going."

Small accidents can be solved with a smile.

The assistant ran over and brought another knife for cutting cakes.

Lu Qingchu looked at his brother in confusion, and then he saw Lu Qingci looking to another part of the venue. She followed her gaze and saw two men hugging each other and kissing outside the crowd.

One of them seemed to be Jiang Baiyu, whom his brother had told him about.

She immediately understood why her brother, who had always been calm, lost his composure at such a formal birthday party.

She was also very smart. She took the knife from her assistant gracefully, looked at the crowd around her with a smile and said, "My brother and I have a common wish, which is that one day our Lu family can stand neatly together. In front of everyone, tell everyone that we are a family."

"So, my brother and I are a little nervous today, because our wish has finally come true. From now on, we can openly tell outsiders that our father is Lu Mingxiu."

"So our wish is..."

Lu Qingchu held the hands of his brother and father, and glanced at his mother Su Man.

Su Man understood what her daughter meant. Even though she had not forgiven Lu Mingxiu, the protagonists today were her two children. Lu Qingci had already lost his temper once, and she had to help save them.

So, with an elegant smile, she took her son Lu Qingci's hand and squeezed it tightly.

The Lu family is a family of four, with two children standing in the center, and the couple standing on either side of the children, looking at everyone with smiles.

Lu Qingchu continued: "Our wish is that our family can always stand in front of everyone like this in the future."

The little girl's voice was eloquent and her tone was sensational, which immediately drew all eyes to her, and attracted applause, exclamations, and blessings from the people around her.

He also defended his brother Lu Qing.

Lu Mingxiu was slightly disappointed with his son's absent-mindedness and gaffe just now. After listening to his daughter's words, he realized that his son was nervous because he could return to the Lu family. He turned to look at the two children with distress and held his daughter's hand tightly.

The moment Lu Qingci saw Jiang Baiyu kissing Yan Jinzhou, all the energy and blood in his body rushed to his brain. He stopped thinking, and his nerves were on the verge of losing control. He wanted to rush over directly. Jiang Baiyu pulled him into his arms and asked him why he was doing it in front of him. Kiss other men.

When his cold and trembling fingertips were held by his sister and mother, he finally understood what he was doing now.

He took a deep breath to stabilize his emotions that were about to get out of control, but his eyes once again looked in the direction of Jiang Baiyu, but the cheers and blessings from the guests who came around him completely blocked his sight.

This way.

Yan Jinzhou was stunned when she was suddenly hugged by Jiang Baiyu, and even more confused when she was kissed again.