Chapter 95

Strawberry Toffee×Rum Rose

After that night, Yan Jinzhou's feelings for the little emperor changed greatly, and his attitude towards him also changed drastically, so he didn't pay attention to why the little emperor's temperament was so different from before.

These days, except for court affairs and the tactics related to the struggle for imperial power, he listens to the little emperor on almost everything. Even if the little emperor intends to make things difficult, he can accept it calmly.

Anyway, what the little emperor was trying to do to him was just some physical pain. Kneeling in front of the dragon bed for a while and being pinched a few times didn't matter at all. As long as it does not affect the scope of government affairs and imperial power, he can condone any capricious demands of the young monarch.

And he unconsciously cared more about the little emperor's voice, smile, and every move, and became more and more obsessed with his sweet body fragrance.

The little emperor became interested in correcting memorials, but he didn't like to read the convoluted descriptions of memorials. He had to sit aside and read a book to explain to him what it meant, who was the minister who submitted the memorial, how to correct it, and the complicated state affairs. Break it into pieces bit by bit and teach it to his little monarch carefully.

only......

Yan Jinzhou frowned and looked at the sleepy little emperor beside him, and said helplessly: "Your Majesty, you have only approved three books and you are already sleepy. At this rate, you will not be able to finish all the notes presented today in three days."

Jiang Baiyu rubbed his eyes and mumbled dissatisfiedly: "It's not because you were tossing for too long last night that made my back hurt. Sitting is uncomfortable."

The voice was soft, and Yan Jinzhou's heart softened when he heard it: "If your Majesty is too sleepy, you should go to sleep on the couch. I will comment on the memorial, and I will tell it to you when your Majesty wakes up."

Jiang Baiyu held his face with one hand, smiled and asked with bright eyes: "You have to do such state affairs every day, aren't you tired?"

"This is what I should do."

"I am still thinking about how to share the government affairs with you, but it seems that it will make you more tired."

Yan Jinzhou turned over the memorial in a serious manner and said calmly: "It is a blessing for me that your Majesty does not unite with the royal family and lineage to exclude me."

Still holding a grudge.

Jiang Baiyu leaned on him with a smile and said, "How about you give me a pillow and let me beat up the minister you don't like?"

"I won't blow wind from my pillow."

"You are such a good wife. I should make you my queen."

At the little emperor's ridicule, Yan Jinzhou raised his eyes and looked over. His deep eyes reflected the young emperor's handsome and smiling face, and he said lightly: "I should marry your majesty."

"So concerned?"

Jiang Baiyu touched his chin: "Then if I insist on marrying you, will you take my throne, become the emperor yourself, and then marry me?"

Yan Jinzhou stared at him deeply, "It's not a bad idea."

"you dare."

Jiang Baiyu snorted: "You dare to force me, I won't like you anymore."

Yan Jinzhou was silent for a while, then suddenly stood up and carried the little emperor across his arms to the bed, "Your Majesty, you should rest."

"Hey, let go, I'll go by myself."