Chapter 2

After Jiang Chengyi parked the car steadily at the school gate, he quickly turned around and asked: "Xiaoyu, what nightmare just happened? Don't be afraid, tell dad about it."

Jiang Baiyu looked away, looking at the campus in his memory and said, "It's just a nightmare, it won't come true."

Jiang Chengyi rubbed his son's head and comforted him and said, "Have you become more stressed after entering the third year of high school? Don't worry about not being able to get into college. In the worst case, we can study abroad, gain experience, and then come back to take over dad's company."

His parents protected him very well. Jiang Chengyi was even worried that the driver could not drive well, so he went to great lengths to send him to school.

He had lived carefree for more than twenty years, never knowing the hardships of the world, and he was devoted to Lu Qingci.

In the end, the Jiang family declined and his parents became seriously ill. But he doesn't even have the ability to take care of his family.

"Dad, I know."

The boy showed a relaxed smile to his father, "Go to the company quickly, I'm fine."

Jiang Chengyi had just driven away when a boy not far away ran towards him, "Xiaoyu, did you forget to wear your school uniform and tie again? You have to run a penalty of 1,500 meters."

It was his high school friend Zhou Nan.

Jiang Baiyu lowered his head and looked at the chest of his empty white shirt, and laughed to himself: "Well, I will never forget it again."

He remembered it.

Lu Qingci entered this expensive high school as a special scholarship student. His excellent grades and calm personality allowed him to secure his position as monitor and student union president. Therefore, Lu Qingci is responsible for checking students' clothing at the school gate every day.

In order to be able to talk to Lu Qingci every day, he deliberately went to school without a belt, even if he was fined to run 1,500 meters every day.

You deserve it.

Zhou Nan pulled off his school uniform and tie, handed it to him and said, "You wear mine to get in. Anyway, I am a sports student and I have to go to the playground to run laps at noon."

Jiang Baiyu hesitated: "This, this is not good."

Zhou Nan directly stuffed it into the boy's hand: "Hey, take it, put it on quickly, don't be discovered by the student union."

Before he finished speaking, a familiar voice sounded: "Jiang Baiyu, stop."

The voice was deep and sharp, vaguely urgent.

Jiang Baiyu's heart skipped a beat.

He turned around quietly and instantly met Lu Qingci's eyes, those clear eyes were dark and knowing.

Lu Qingci, a senior in high school, is over 1.85 meters tall. The tall and handsome young man has a cold and distant temperament, giving him a noble feeling that he wants to get close but dare not make mistakes.

When Jiang Baiyu saw Lu Qingci like this for the first time, he couldn't help but fall in love with him. In his eyes, Lu Qingci was like an immortal who descended to earth to overcome calamity, a favored son of heaven, clean, cold, and unattainable.

"This can all be discovered by Lu Qingci."

Zhou Nan snorted and shouted wordlessly: "Monitor, I forgot to bring my school uniform and tie. Please write it down."