Chapter 21

How can I thank you?

Jiang Baiyu looked at the three words lying in the dialog box, and his mind was a little confused.

Yan Jinzhou invested more than 50 million in his father's company's project in his own name, but he couldn't express his gratitude in the same way.

He thought that the only thing he could do for Yan Jinzhou was to agree to marry him and let Grandpa Yan hand over more management rights to the Yan family's companies to Yan Jinzhou.

But in the last life, even if he was not married, Yan Jinzhou could still become the head of the Yan family.

It seemed like he had nothing to do to help Yan Jinzhou.

The boy was very honest and replied seriously:

【I don't know how to thank you. 】

[But if you need me to do anything, I will do my best to help you. 】

After sending, Jiang Baiyu looked at the phone screen and waited silently.

Soon.

Yan Jinzhou: [I have insomnia. 】

Jiang Baiyu:? ?

The boy looked at these words and thought of the sudden abnormality when Yan Jinzhou drove him across the road.

He looked at the time and asked:

[Are you free now? I will take you to a place that is very helpful for sleeping. 】

Yan Jinzhou: [Where? 】

Jiang Baiyu: [Expo Library]

Yan Jinzhou, who was about to laugh, soon received another message:

[Don't laugh, I used to go there often when I was in a bad mood. It really relaxes me. 】

Uncle Ji came in with a glass of water and two pills and said, "Master, this is your sleeping pill at night. Don't forget to take it again."

Yan Jinzhou lowered his eyes and looked at the two pills, and asked, "Do you have any plans tonight?"

Uncle Ji: "Except for a few project documents of the company that require your signature, there is nothing else."

He had already processed those documents.

Yan Jinzhou pushed the tray away and said, "I'm going out for a while."

Uncle Ji: "It's so late, where are you going?"

"Go somewhere... and relax."

Uncle Ji:? ? ?

Didn't he think wrongly?

---

The Expo Library is located near the university town of City A. It is a huge comprehensive library with six floors. In addition to a large collection of books, it also has an Internet cafe, lounge, study room... etc. It is open until twelve o'clock in the morning every day.

When Jiang Baiyu arrived in front of the library, it was already ten o'clock in the evening, but there were still many students coming in and out.

He stood on the steps looking for Yan Jinzhou.

The autumn night was a bit cold, and the boy, who was only wearing short-sleeved shirts, couldn't help but cross his arms.

"Jiang Baiyu."

A mellow and gentle voice sounded behind him.

Jiang Baiyu turned around in surprise: "Mr."

Yan Jinzhou changed out of the formal suit he wore during the day and wore a set of gray and white loose casual sweatshirts. The hair gel has also been washed off, and it is fluffy. He looks like a sunny and handsome big brother.